+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medicals after submitting application

visaaaa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Hi,
I submitted my application about 2 months ago and was planning on doing upfront medical but due to coivd it was not possible. Yesterday I had my medical done after submitting my application but before getting a request to submit a medical exam, So does anyone know how I submit my upfront medical after I submitted my application??

Reactions: Java16

Devika12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Jalandhar
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2020
Med's Done....
Aug 2, 2020
Hi,
I submitted my application about 2 months ago and was planning on doing upfront medical but due to coivd it was not possible. Yesterday I had my medical done after submitting my application but before getting a request to submit a medical exam, So does anyone know how I submit my upfront medical after I submitted my application??
Once application is submitted, you can’t do upfront medicals. Wait for your account to update and have IRCC send you a medical request.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Hi,
Now that you have already done it without the request, the only way to inform them is to send a webform inquiry and attach eMedical form (or something similar) that has the bar code & confirmation of medicals done (There's a UMI code on the form). They'll update the profile.

dawit Melesse

Aug 1, 2020
Hi,
Hello There, I am in the same condition as you were. Hence, How did you manage the situation? Did you send the medical using the webfrom? If so, How long it took them to reflect it on your profile? Thank you in advance, Please reply.

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hello There, I am in the same condition as you were. Hence, How did you manage the situation? Did you send the medical using the webfrom? If so, How long it took them to reflect it on your profile? Thank you in advance, Please reply.
Hi, Can you share if it worked for you? And how did you go about it?

kool_d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hi,
Hi, Can you share if it worked for you? And how did you go about it?

Java16

Oct 29, 2017
Hello There, I am in the same condition as you were. Hence, How did you manage the situation? Did you send the medical using the webform? If so, How long it took them to reflect it on your profile? Thank you in advance, Please reply.

Java16

Oct 29, 2017
Hi,
Hi, Could you please share if submitting webform worked for you?

Mkisrael

Feb 2, 2022
Hello There, I am in the same condition as you were. Hence, How did you manage the situation? Did you send the medical using the webform? If so, How long it took them to reflect it on your profile? Thank you in advance, Please reply.
After submitting my application in January, I went ahead and did my upfront medicals on 7th February, 2022 without getting a request and I passed the Medicals on 10th February. This how I went about it,
Send a webform to ircc. They give you fields to input your details.
In the inquiry field you can just type
"To whom it may concern,
Please upload this additional documentation as proof of my medical examination and attach it to my study permit application.
Thank you.
Kind regards"
This was to Accra visa office though. Best wishes.