+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical type = Worker????

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

i am applying under CEC express entry.
Just want to confirm on my medical status.

My medical upfront form which i received from the clinics has following informations

IME: Non- EDE
Upfront medical type: Worker

Just want to confirm if medical type should be WORKER or something else.
Kindly reply experts. Just waiting for this last confirmation before applying for the PR.

Reactions: sidd200970

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
This is correct. Non-EDE Worker is the right category. Good Luck!
Hi Champ,

thanks for the update. Just need one more confirmation. I applied my PR just now and paid $1040.

Now i just want to share my initial application status which is in my account. Just want to confirm I am on right track at the start of my application

Application status...............................We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility.............................We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results..................You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents........The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview.............................................You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics..........................................We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check..............................Not applicable.
Final decision......................................Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Just want to know about the comments of review of eligibility whch says we are reviewing if you are eligible or not.???? i received ITA for CEC and now is this status right about the eligibility?
Kindly revert your input

Regards..
Ashish

Sinan Biyik

Jun 13, 2021
Istanbul
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys!
I have an ITA through PNP EE and my medical check is Non-EDE Worker, too.
Trying to understand if this is the correct one?
Thanks!
Sinan