+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical not updated

vishma

Dec 28, 2023
Hello, i did medical upfront on july but my agent lodge visa without eMedical info. On dec 6th i got medical request. I raised webform and got reply. 2weeks already passed still no updates. My medical req period will end on jan 6th any help would be helpful.

architgarg

Aug 25, 2023
hmm, this is a very last-minute thing, Is your application SDS or Non-SDS? Just have a call with their customer care

vishma

Dec 28, 2023
''We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.'' this is the mail i received after i raised webform. what should i do next?

Cathycx

Nov 30, 2023
''We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.'' this is the mail i received after i raised webform. what should i do next?
Hey have your medical got updated?