+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront Medical for CEC , Received Medical request for FSW

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Hi ,

I applied for FSW (Arranged Employment ) in April 2010 and applied for CEC in OCT 2012 . So I have got 2 applications in Parallel.

I did upfront medicals and sent the original FORM IMM1017 B (DMP asked me to send this ) to Ottawa 10 days ago.
In a small letter I put the file number of my CEC application number .
( as CEC was moving much faster than the FSW I applied initially for. )
Some Info on upfront medicals - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/upfront-medical-report-t138995.15.html

Surprisingly 2 days after they received FORM IMM1017 B I received a standard email to get my Medicals Exams and Pay RPRF fees for the FSW Application.
I am not sure if the medical request I received has anything to do with Medical form IMM 1017B which I sent .

Can anybody help with some pointers on what needs to be done . Should we send scanned copies of our Medical Form IMM 1017B stating FSW application number
Or should we talk to the DMP?

PMM, Qorax Seniors please help .

Regards,
lrow

lrow

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Hi Guys ,

Some more update ..

2 days ago I sent the scanned copies of Form IMM 1017B (Medical Reports) and medical receipt to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca .
Just now, I got following response (quickly after 6 hours ) from that email -id . Which looks good .

The below information has been added to your file.

However, I noticed that they have changed the subject line of the email to my CEC file number .

I guess they have a system which automatically maps email ID to latest file numbers and even though I mentioned my FSW file number in both Subject line and details in the email body it got changed.

So If my understanding is correct I am worried that the FSW officer might not even see this update . I will probably wait for 2-3 days and check e-cas status on both of my PR's.

I am really worried any other pointers ??

Regards,
lrow