+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exams are cancelled

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
On the webform just select Permanent Residency - Express entry (applied online), fill in the details, click Next, upload the emedical sheet and you are good.
After a few days there maybe an acknowledgement email from CIC like this.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• Medical Information sheet_MINH MAN NGUYEN.pdf
We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Putting EE number on LOE is optional as you have to fill it on the webform anyway.

Reactions: bull34 and Nina40

Nina40

Dec 14, 2019
On the webform just select Permanent Residency - Express entry (applied online), fill in the details, click Next, upload the emedical sheet and you are good.

We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Putting EE number on LOE is optional as you have to fill it on the webform anyway.
Thanks alot. I will get it done now

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Hi Ahmed, congrats on your application. I submitted my application without upfront medicals due to covid. I have been able to do it now but I am uncertain about how to raise the CSE and what options to select on the form. Can you please provide a guide. On your LoE, did you state your EE number?
Hi Nina, Just as mancugay said. You have to select Permanent Residency then choose Permanent Residency (applied online). Then you have to enter some details like your first & last names, email address, mobile number and most importantly your express entry profile number. Afterwards, you will be given the option to upload a document (size 2mb). After uploading, you will see a message saying “Success, your document has been successfully submitted” . That’s it. Wish you all z best in your application

Reactions: Nina40

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Pre Covid-19, I got a reply from the visa office about 3 or 4 day after submitting documents via webform, but I’m not sure what the situation is now with that. There used to be an auto reply when documents are submitted via webform, but not anymore; the closest you get to that now is the word “Success“ on the page after the submission goes through. I hope you got that. Also, check your GCKey account for updates.
Yes you are right kuskus. It took exactly 4 days to receive an email from IRCC confirming that they received the document I submitted.

Reactions: Nina40

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you are right kuskus. It took exactly 4 days to receive an email from IRCC confirming that they received the document I submitted.
Great! Goes to show that they’re actually still working, but Covid-19 is the cause of most of the delays.

Omobolanle21

Dec 14, 2018
But I have read where it is said if you have submitted application and didn’t submit Medicals, we have to wait to receive the Medical Letter from CIC to proceed to do Medicals . Something like upfront Medicals is only for PR application that hasn’t been submitted . Please how true is this.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But I have read where it is said if you have submitted application and didn’t submit Medicals, we have to wait to receive the Medical Letter from CIC to proceed to do Medicals . Something like upfront Medicals is only for PR application that hasn’t been submitted . Please how true is this.
Not sure I quite understand what your question is. Are you asking if applicants can still do upfront medicals?

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Not sure I quite understand what your question is. Are you asking if applicants can still do upfront medicals?
I believe he means that as long as we submitted our EE application without the upfront medical, we are not supposed to have the medical test unless IRCC sends a request to do it. But this is not officially stated on IRCC website. Instead, they mentioned that any incomplete applications due to Covid 19 will not be refused. They will be retained for 90 days until applicants can complete their apps. IRCC knows what is happening and the upfront medical tests were stopped by them. So, I don’t believe submitting apps without upfront medical and then doing them later on, should be a problem. What do you think Kuskus ?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe he means that as long as we submitted our EE application without the upfront medical, we are not supposed to have the medical test unless IRCC sends a request to do it. But this is not officially stated on IRCC website. Instead, they mentioned that any incomplete applications due to Covid 19 will not be refused. They will be retained for 90 days until applicants can complete their apps. IRCC knows what is happening and the upfront medical tests were stopped by them. So, I don’t believe submitting apps without upfront medical and then doing them later on, should be a problem. What do you think Kuskus ?
Many have posted that they submitted their application without the upfront medicals, and once they were able to complete the medicals, they submitted proof via web form.

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello,

upfront medical exam has started in India kindly book.
I got it done yesterday in Delhi

Warm wishes,
Lucky

vicky0143

Feb 26, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2019
Nomination.....
21-05-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
11-08-2020
Hi all, I am going to accept the OINP nomination. I did not receive ITA yet. But I will get it in next two draws.
I have talked to panel physician and setup appointment for medical exam. When they asked for number, I said I don't have any and they booked the appointment anyway.
Am I doing the process correctly or should I have to wait for the medical exam request from IRCC after getting ITA?
Or how does this work? How is the physician going to report to IRCC if I don't provide any profile information?
Please suggest. I am confused.
Thanks

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018

Hi,
I submitted my medical through web form on 16 may 2020, haven't received any confirmation from IRCC on mail or profile yet.
How many days after submission you got the above mentioned confirmation.
Plz confirm.
Wishes,
Bull

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I submitted my medical through web form on 16 may 2020, haven't received any confirmation from IRCC on mail or profile yet.
How many days after submission you got the above mentioned confirmation.
Plz confirm.
Wishes,
Bull
Pre covid-19, about 3 or 4 days.