Updating Express Entry Profile after submitting

himohan_u

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hyderabad - India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Is it possible for us to update / change the express entry profile data at a later date ? I am planning to do this under the following scenarios.

1. I have a decent score of 8 in Reading, Speaking and Listening, but 6.5 in writing, so have planned to retake the exam in Feb which would give me extra 40 points if I can score 7 or more in Writing. Would I be able to modify the profile at a later stage and update my new score ?
2. My wife hasn't taken IELTS as of now, Can I exclude her score and add her score later as well ?

Thanks in Advance.

gurpreet.asrgndu

Jun 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. yes you can update your profile with new informatino(ielts, work experience, change in family structure)

2. yes you can add your wifes score later.

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
Dear Friends,

Dont Rush...
Wait & Watch for a week...
There is No rush for submitting a profile.

The mail received from CIC newsletter is as follow

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

Express Entry: will I benefit from submitting my profile first?

Creating an Express Entry profile will soon be the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Although the system launches at 12 noon EST on January 1, it is important to note that there is no advantage to rushing to complete this process because you can submit your Express Entry profile at any time.

With Express Entry there are no deadlines to complete a profile and there are no caps on the number of candidates that will be accepted to the pool.

****IMPORTANT****
CIC will issue candidates an Invitation to Apply by regularly drawing only the top ranked candidates from the pool. The first draw will take place at the end of January 2015.

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
Hello!

I made my profile in January. But now that I am trying to fill the LMIA (LMO) details, the scores are not updating.

Any clues. Been around 22 hours since the update.

chad_wapu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
i submit my profile yesterday and it says i am ineligible for EE, but when i double check again my profile i forgot something to put.. so can anyone knows how to edit the submitted application? thanks...

eetfi

Mar 15, 2015
gurpreet.asrgndu said:
1. yes you can update your profile with new informatino(ielts, work experience, change in family structure)

Is it possible to change even the NOC after submitting EE profile. I require this for PNP, As all province may not have the same list of eligible NOC.

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
gurpreet.asrgndu said:

How can you update?
I tried to update my WES evaultation but its is not getting updated and nither getting deleted

Undercover

Sep 5, 2011
eetfi said:
Is it possible to change even the NOC after submitting EE profile. I require this for PNP, As all province may not have the same list of eligible NOC.
Is this possible ? to change your NOC once EE profile is submitted

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Undercover said:
Is this possible ? to change your NOC once EE profile is submitted
Yes. It is possible to change your Primary NOC and other elements of your EE profile before receiving an ITA. You can also withdraw/delete your EE profile and create a fresh profile before/after receiving an ITA.

Undercover

Sep 5, 2011
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. It is possible to change your Primary NOC and other elements of your EE profile before receiving an ITA. You can also withdraw/delete your EE profile and create a fresh profile before/after receiving an ITA.
Many Thanks

arora23

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Hi Asivad Anac

Can you please guide me the steps for editing the Primary NOC code in submitted EE profile? I am unable to find the correct links.

Many thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac said:

askmo

Jun 8, 2015
Hi arora 23,
Go to your submitted express entry profile. VIew submitted application.
Click on WORK HISTORY - > THen you will see the job experience and titles that you have submitted.
Click on MODIFY -> It is next to the job experience submitted in the same line.
Once you have clicked that -> Update the NOC CODE over there and then click save and exit.
E SIGN it again and click Transmit.

Hope this HELPS !!!

arora23

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015