+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updated Information Chart.....Please quick

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Hi all,,

Its just a question, if I am going alone to Canada and My spouse will not accompany me to there, shall I put my spouse details in the Updated Information Chart or not?

Best,

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
TMSB said:
Hi all,,

Its just a question, if I am going alone to Canada and My spouse will not accompany me to there, shall I put my spouse details in the Updated Information Chart or not?

Best,
Yes, u must.

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Thanks Qorax, I sent them today and also enclosed a self-addressed envelop as requested by CHC for the returned mail. The issue here is as I'm London applicant I paid the returned envelop fees and put it inside my posted envelop, will that be rejected by CHC London because I paid it or not?

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
TMSB said:
Thanks Qorax, I sent them today and also enclosed a self-addressed envelop as requested by CHC for the returned mail. The issue here is as I'm London applicant I paid the returned envelop fees and put it inside my posted envelop, will that be rejected by CHC London because I paid it or not?

Thanks
Which is your country of residence?

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Thanks Qorax, do you mean by it's OK that they will use the Pre-paid envelop or they will return it inside their own envelop? I'm a bit confused when I read this link
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=726121

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
TMSB said:
Thanks Qorax, do you mean by it's OK that they will use the Pre-paid envelop or they will return it inside their own envelop? I'm a bit confused when I read this link
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=726121

Thanks
They r likely to use your 'pre-paid' envelope.

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Thanks. Another issue is I changed my address lanst month and I informed CHC via their web forms but no reply just my address has been disappeared and I emailed them again but nothing changed. Last night I logged in to my account and saw that my old address appeared again. Any idea of what can I do now?

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Let's assume the worst case scenario, if they won't use it, will they return my post back to me without visa or they will use their own envelop and include my Pre paid one inside with the visa?

Best

syedhaiderali

Oct 3, 2015
qorax said:
Yes, u must.
In my case, my mother is principle applicant, i am the dependent child and my father is non-accompanying spouse, while my elder brother in Canada is the one who sponsored us and I have another non-accompanying brother in London.

Should i fill Appendix A form for my other two siblings i.e my brother in Canada who sponsored us and my other non-accompanying brother in London and my father(spouse of principle applicant) who is with us but not accompanying us?