+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updated IMM8 and IMM5406 forms for you and your spouse, to include details of your new baby

akfoj

Dec 13, 2017
Please i need help.. i just gave birth and informed cic but was told updated immd and 5406 is required for me , spouse and my baby.... do i fill those forms afresh cos i had already done medicals and the application status is in process. thanks.... Below is the message received.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
- Updated IMM8 and IMM5406 forms for you and your spouse, to include details of your
new baby
- Documents for the baby: copy of the birth certificate showing the names of both
parents, copy of the passport bio page, one passport size photograph (please ensure
this is sent as a .jpg document) and online payment receipt for CAD 150 **details of
how to pay this can be found at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/**
Once the above documents have been received, your baby will be added to your application
and medical instructions will be issued for him/her.
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original
documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of
this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your
complete application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.
Sincerely,

princepk

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is an old post, but I received the exact same reply. Anyone got any suggestions?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
There is nothing to suggest. Just fill out the requested forms and sent them.
The letter explains everything and there is no other way .

S_A_Ishmam

Dec 31, 2019
This is an old post, but I received the exact same reply. Anyone got any suggestions?
Can you share your timeline please?
I am in same position...My Ar is 3rd october 2019...My baby born on 25th October... We are still waiting for AOR...
What should I do now? Any suggestions?