+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update : TRV applied on 28th Feb, Got Passport Request Today (3rd APR 2017)

kunalrrv

Aug 28, 2016
Hello There,

had posted a thread couple of days ago about my wife's TRV application.
We had applied on 28th Feb, waited until today April 3rd to get a passport request. In case if anyone is going through the same situation, this is the status.

The only problem is that my wife is currently in the home country as she had to leave urgently. So she will be submitting the passport to the VFS in the home country.

Hope this helps anyone.

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kunalrrv said:
Hello There,

had posted a thread couple of days ago about my wife's TRV application.
We had applied on 28th Feb, waited until today April 3rd to get a passport request. In case if anyone is going through the same situation, this is the status.

The only problem is that my wife is currently in the home country as she had to leave urgently. So she will be submitting the passport to the VFS in the home country.

Hope this helps anyone.
so it took about 4 weeks .. seems like you applied online.. .. which visa office ?

kunalrrv

Aug 28, 2016
legalcitizen said:
so it took about 4 weeks .. seems like you applied online.. .. which visa office ?
Yes my wife did apply online, but she already has a PSW permit, and applied from within canada. It usually takes around 2 weeks including the passport transit time.

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kunalrrv said:
Yes my wife did apply online, but she already has a PSW permit, and applied from within canada. It usually takes around 2 weeks including the passport transit time.
Which country? .. we submitted our application on March 16 ,2017 @VFS hyderabad. Still in process @banglore office.. paper application..

kunalrrv

Aug 28, 2016
legalcitizen said:
Which country? .. we submitted our application on March 16 ,2017 @VFS hyderabad. Still in process @banglore office.. paper application..
Hi,

I am already in canada Bro, so we applied from Canada Itself online. I am not sure about your timeline in India, but it might take a month.