+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update on why I didn't get AIP. (Advice Guys)

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
Hi, my MP got update on why I didn't get AIP and needs more assessment. 1st i have too many applications 1. Spouse 2. Refugee claim 3. extension of work visa.

They told me I have a case of borrowing my cousins Identity. I was never charged or was it on my police record. I didn't get fined or asked to go to hearing. I went to Motor vehicle and said I was cleared. I went to RCMP and there was no record. How do I get this record cleared or prove the CIC that everything is fine.

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
CIC is, most likely, doing their own investigation, and as part of that they will ask you for whatever information they need to resolve the situation to their satisfaction. One thing to keep in mind - they will ask for specific information . . . give them that, and anything more that you can come up with to support your "case". Remember that they are not going to help you prove your case by making sure they ask for everything they'll need to make a positive determination. It's your responsibility to represent yourself in the best possible way.

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
Robsluv,

Thanks. what kind of information? i asked the Motor vehicle to provide me something to show CIC. I did admit what I did 6 years ago. and this time i think they're making sure i'm the one doing the road test. I wasn't even charged or convicted. will i be banned in canada? is there any possible way too clear that let's say going to the police or something like that. I'll tell them the same thing i told the motor vehicle agents. i'm stupid and young doesn't really care. I never even thought i'll be back here in canada.

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
There's no way to know for sure - you just have to let them do their thing and wait it out. If you were never convicted of any crime, you cannot be found inadmissible to Canada . . . but when I say they'll do their own investigation, I mean that they are not going to take your word for it. They'll ask you to submit information - I don't know what kind of information . . . court records, etc., but it's case specific and based on what you send them, they'll make their determination.

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
robsluv,

thanks. well i can't provide them anything cause there's nothing. i can only tell them and admit i did it and made a mistake. hopefully it turns out good. the MP said it might not really be the case why i didn't get AIP. it's because of too many application. 3 in total.