+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update Information Related to Child birth with App for PR is already Submitted

xohairtoo

Nov 6, 2013
Hello All,

i need urgent Help.

I'm from Pakistan, and i applied for Permanent Residence Application to CIC on December 17th, along with my Completed Upfront Medical and my Wife's Partial Medical Exams. In January I was Instructed to pay RPRF fee and i paid and Uploaded the receipt of it. In Mid of February my wife gave birth to a baby Son :) .

NOW I NEED TO INFORM CIC ABOUT THIS UPDATED INFORMATION. HOW CAN I CONTACT CIC, WHAT ARE THE EMAIL ADDRESSES (with respect to my area) AND WHERE SHOULD I CONTACT THEM.

Please tell me because i need to urgently inform them.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
xohairtoo said:
Hello All,

i need urgent Help.

I'm from Pakistan, and i applied for Permanent Residence Application to CIC on December 17th, along with my Completed Upfront Medical and my Wife's Partial Medical Exams. In January I was Instructed to pay RPRF fee and i paid and Uploaded the receipt of it. In Mid of February my wife gave birth to a baby Son :) .

NOW I NEED TO INFORM CIC ABOUT THIS UPDATED INFORMATION. HOW CAN I CONTACT CIC, WHAT ARE THE EMAIL ADDRESSES (with respect to my area) AND WHERE SHOULD I CONTACT THEM.

Please tell me because i need to urgently inform them.
Use CSE https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx and choose EE in drop down menu.

xohairtoo

Nov 6, 2013
Well thank you CanadaWeCome,

Two question here.

1. Will the 'Case Specific Enquiry' reply to me in personal, indicating that they have got the information and updated my application.
2. I have already applied for Permanent Residence and im a provincial nominee, so i selected 'Overseas Permanent Residence - Provincial Nominee' in drop-down, is this correct.
3. Are you 100% sure about the forum 'Case Specific Enquiry' where i need to tell them, or is it the visa office London or some other Place.

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
xohairtoo said:

Two question here.

1. Will the 'Case Specific Enquiry' reply to me in personal, indicating that they have got the information and updated my application.
2. I have already applied for Permanent Residence and im a provincial nominee, so i selected 'Overseas Permanent Residence - Provincial Nominee' in drop-down, is this correct.
3. Are you 100% sure about the forum 'Case Specific Enquiry' where i need to tell them, or is it the visa office London or some other Place.
1. Yes, they will respond asking you to submit new forms and documents such as passport, medicals, photo and birth certificate of your baby.
2. If you applied through express entry, you should choose express entry. I am provincial nominee as well and i chose express entry because it was a nomination thru express entry category.
3. ok, in my case, i first notified my local visa office (MEXICO) via a CSE and sent them all the documents i mentioned earlier, they replied that my file was still in ottawa processing center and that i had to send my request to them.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
xohairtoo said:

Two question here.

1. Will the 'Case Specific Enquiry' reply to me in personal, indicating that they have got the information and updated my application. A: Yes they will respond in some. time
2. I have already applied for Permanent Residence and im a provincial nominee, so i selected 'Overseas Permanent Residence - Provincial Nominee' in drop-down, is this correct. A: You should choose Express Entry.
3. Are you 100% sure about the forum 'Case Specific Enquiry' where i need to tell them, or is it the visa office London or some other Place. A: As answered.