+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update for Visa (New Delhi, India)

intransit_sagar

Aug 9, 2017
Just call them on the number provided in their auto reply and ask them to assist...they will ask for the query number (mentioned in auto reply email) and will help with the payment and other instructions on the call itself...
Did you get your passport back?

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I am dropping the passport to bluedard tomorrow. M confused in courier/ sms form . Shoul I fill blue dart location address or my mom’s address where she is right now? And the 3rd option in non serviceable location?

A Grewal

Aug 4, 2020
I am dropping the passport to bluedard tomorrow. M confused in courier/ sms form . Shoul I fill blue dart location address or my mom’s address where she is right now? And the 3rd option in non serviceable location?
Write your moms address on no. 2....and in case it is non serviceable, you will have to pick it up from the address in no.3 i.e. the bluedart office address (mention the complete address)

Reactions: Canadadream2009

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Write your moms address on no. 2....and in case it is non serviceable, you will have to pick it up from the address in no.3 i.e. the bluedart office address (mention the complete address)
Oh thank you so much !! And then what is” so done by/date”. and “do done by/date”?? In the next line?

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
My town is also a non serviceable bluedart location closest to Saharanpur. I managed to talk to the bluedart office and confirmed about the pickup. And the guy picked up the package from my home itself.
hope this helps.

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
My town is also a non serviceable bluedart location closest to Saharanpur. I managed to talk to the bluedart office and confirmed about the pickup. And the guy picked up the package from my home itself.
hope this helps.
We supposed to drop passport to Meerut blue dart location today but they didn’t have the information about the air way bill number which VSF provide me. Now will call blue dart tomorrow , then will drop the package there. I hope they will have the information tomorrow.

Last edited: