+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update Employee Reference Letter - IRCC Webform

Oct 3, 2017
On demand as mentioned is his opinion - personally my take is : if there is a deviation then it is a no no any thing to buttress is good to go (but can be avoided : which is your case).

Wat Say?

poorguy

Apr 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
10-10-2017
so just to add my experience here. I submitted a new reference letter via CSE as the original one had missed some information when they printed it on the company letter head (bullet points around job specifications and the date where left out. I only noticed this after a while and I raised a CSE soon. I got my ppr last week so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't raise a CSE to be honest.

Reactions: doislan

JACKCHITRA123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
so just to add my experience here. I submitted a new reference letter via CSE as the original one had missed some information when they printed it on the company letter head (bullet points around job specifications and the date where left out. I only noticed this after a while and I raised a CSE soon. I got my ppr last week so I don't see any reason why you shouldn't raise a CSE to be honest.

thanks for sharing your thoughts

I understand what you are trying to say

but your case was different here in my case the revised letter will add more words and this will result in more key words matching the noc code

this is why I am scared that they might take it as misrepresentation.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my situation is different. My reference letter has everything but the dated line. although it has notarized stamp and date of notarization. Should I raise a cse?

dreamer7775

Feb 13, 2020
I have a weird scenario..submitted employer reference letter which is critical as it is applicable to my 5 job titles since June 2012 says all roles are full time,work hrs/week-45 hrs/week -employer calculation is based on 9 hr* 5 days shift ,however i claimed less in my application honestly-40 hrs/week and submitted it and got AOR.(sticked to standard 40 hrs/week and due to oversight have not changed same during application submission).

Attached Appointment letter says" normally company run into 9 hr shift with 1 hr break and you can be put into any Shift as per company requirement and timings can be changed without prior notice.Normally saturday and sunday are considered weekly off.However you shall work as required by company without extra payment.Your shift/working/duty attendance and weekly off shall be regulated according to company requirements and need you to work over holidays/weekends as per exigencies of work".

Just want to make sure they will not think i have misrepresented my work exp. as employer clearly made error in reference letter.

Any input or suggestion on action from senior members will be appreciated.

Need suggestions-
1.Raise CSE without sharing updated ref. letter and explain this typo in ref letter.
2.Try to get updated ref. Letter and then raise cse.
3.Leave it as it is because it doesn't matter if you work beyond 40 hrs/week.

I want to be honest with ircc and avoid any issues/PFL later on.