+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update after uploading Letter of Explanation (additional document extension request)

smartay

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
13-02-2017
Doc's Request.
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Request
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
22?-11-2017
Interview........
No interview, invitation to pre-arrival services 30-11-2017
Passport Req..
16-07-2018
Dear Fellow Applicants,

My application for permanent residence is currently being processed at the embassy, and about a month and a half ago I got a letter requesting additional documents. As I was unable to provide one of the documents (police certificate) by the given deadline, I uploaded a LOE asking for an extension to myCIC account. It has been three weeks since I uploaded the LOE and two weeks since the original submission deadline, but I still have not gotten any response. Is this normal? Does anybody know how long it could take them to reply to extension requests?

Thank you and I wish good luck to everyone,
Miru

krystianjess

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Dear Fellow Applicants,

My application for permanent residence is currently being processed at the embassy, and about a month and a half ago I got a letter requesting additional documents. As I was unable to provide one of the documents (police certificate) by the given deadline, I uploaded a LOE asking for an extension to myCIC account. It has been three weeks since I uploaded the LOE and two weeks since the original submission deadline, but I still have not gotten any response. Is this normal? Does anybody know how long it could take them to reply to extension requests?

Thank you and I wish good luck to everyone,
Miru
Hiya, any update? I’m about to ask for an extension for additional documents, just wondering how they got on with you?