+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UOIT Jan 014 intake

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
krishk3 said:
Bro tel me for which university have u got acceptance and for which university u have got deferral.Your posts sound very contradictory :p

I am asking this question coz i have also have a profile very similar to u.

Also can you u share what all universities u have applied for and what are there status's??
Bro got acceptance for Ottawa for Fall 2013 whoch i could not attend due to personal reasons...so took a deferall for the same...
I had applied to-

Concordia-accepted
UNB-accepted
Carleton-conditional offer
Ottawa-accepted
Ryerson-rejected
UOIT-rejected

krishk3

Aug 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nivesh89 said:
Bro got acceptance for Ottawa for Fall 2013 whoch i could not attend due to personal reasons...so took a deferall for the same...
I had applied to-

Concordia-accepted
UNB-accepted
Carleton-conditional offer
Ottawa-accepted
Ryerson-rejected
UOIT-rejected
That gives me some hopes bro!!Thank u for sharing..... to be very frank as iv told earlier alomst 95% similar to ur profile I have.

Got a rejection from waterloo,so was very much worried.Eagerly waiting for Ottawa.

BTW can you tel me how much is the Per year tuition in Ottawa if you do not mind :)

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
krishk3 said:
That gives me some hopes bro!!Thank u for sharing..... to be very frank as iv told earlier alomst 95% similar to ur profile I have.

Got a rejection from waterloo,so was very much worried.Eagerly waiting for Ottawa.

BTW can you tel me how much is the Per year tuition in Ottawa if you do not mind :)
ohh...dnt wrry u shd be gtn it soon enough...:)....as of now based on the registration of courses my fees amount upto 5 lakhs per annum inclusive of other fees...

krishk3

Aug 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nivesh89 said:
ohh...dnt wrry u shd be gtn it soon enough...:)....as of now based on the registration of courses my fees amount upto 5 lakhs per annum inclusive of other fees...
:) The fee is also a little less compared to other universities right?? So have u applied for visa??

Please share your FB id...jus mail to kaushik1990k@gmail.com if find time.Need to ask a few questions if you dont mind.

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
krishk3 said:
:) The fee is also a little less compared to other universities right?? So have u applied for visa??

Please share your FB id...jus mail to kaushik1990k @ gmail.com if find time.Need to ask a few questions if you dont mind.
yeah fees is less....naah will be applying by this month end...wt abt u??...still waiting?....drop me a mail at nivkot@gmail.com

krishk3

Aug 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nivesh89 said:
yeah fees is less....naah will be applying by this month end...wt abt u??...still waiting?....drop me a mail at nivkot @ gmail.com

I am still waiting for the reply dude....Bugged with this wait.....I have to serve 3 months notice period at work also after i quit....so quite tensed as of now :)

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
krishk3 said:
I am still waiting for the reply dude....Bugged with this wait.....I have to serve 3 months notice period at work also after i quit....so quite tensed as of now :)
yeah i can understand.....which company btw??...i'll be leaving soon...n will apply for visa this weekend mostly....

manpreet27

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Hi Experts,

MY IELTS score is overall 6.5(L-6.5,R-6.5,W-5.5,S-8) . I have done Btech and have 5 years IT Exp

Do i have any chances to get admission in Concordio ,university of ottawa or any other university .I am looking for Masters in computers

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
manpreet27 said:
Hi Experts,

MY IELTS score is overall 6.5(L-6.5,R-6.5,W-5.5,S-8) . I have done Btech and have 5 years IT Exp

Do i have any chances to get admission in Concordio ,university of ottawa or any other university .I am looking for Masters in computers
Yes bro...concordia and uOttawa both....chances are gud u'll secure a seat in both univs....when do u wish to apply for??

rsavanur

Mar 13, 2013
Hi,
I got offer from UOttawa on Oct 1st for MEng Mech winter 2014. Need help with registration etc. One can reach me via email i.e ritesh_savanur@yahoo.com.

Regards,
Ritesh S.

Nivesh89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
rsavanur said:
Hi,
I got offer from UOttawa on Oct 1st for MEng Mech winter 2014. Need help with registration etc. One can reach me via email i.e ritesh_savanur @ yahoo.com.

Regards,
Ritesh S.
hwy bro...its easy to get registered for courses...just log onto rabaska and register for the same....if need help contact me...nivkot@gmail.com