blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Please help me out here?

I received ITA for my permanent residence application on August 2nd and I have been filling the form out ever since. Now all of a sudden an online application has been added today under the Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted section but I never started this application.

Does anyone know where this online application comes from and whether I can delete it?

Thank you!

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well no, because the PR application is the one I have been working on since 2 August. This new one has been added to my account yesterday, is called "online application" and can be either "deleted" or "continued". Also doesn't have any application number.

So in total I now have 2 applications: the Permanent residency and an online application.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I have 2 as well, one is permanent residency and one is called express entry where it shows invitation recieved and points break down. Yours is different? What do you see when you open it

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply. One is called permanent residency and the other one online application..