+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Of Windsor 2017 Winter ME in Electrical(Computer)

kanu917

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
18-07-2016
YNWA28 said:
Hi, I got an admission on Winter-2017 / MEng Electrical (Computer Engineering). Do anyone have an idea about Work Permit ? Do We have a 3 Years work permit ? or less.
We will have 3 years work permit by completing meng.

Which month did you applied to windsor univ? Also, did u received a email from them regarding your application is at last stage?

Jacob khan

Oct 4, 2016
Thank you Prazzwal for sharing information with us :)

@Kanu917

First of all congrats to u too and best of luck for visa process :)

Could you please share your profile ? I mean Your GPA with percentage in your country, IELTS and Work experience which helped you getting offer in MEng Electrical ? So that I can compare my profile with yours, while I'm waiting for MEng Electrical yet :(

pimentah2000

Oct 12, 2016
Hi!

I was accepted sep 30th in MEng Electrical, Winter 2017, with the status "accepted final". I received an email a couple days later with my LOA, with lots of information. I requested "deferral" to begin in Summer 2017, because the VISA processing time for Brazil is too long. It was accepted today, for me to start in May/17.

I intend to take the 8 courses in 4 term (2 in each term), so the total of months will be 16 months. I heard that the PGWP of some people was given with 3 years, and some other people, 16 months. I think that it will depend of the visa officer analysis.

My background:

Ielts general: 7,5 overall
BSc electrical eng.: 7,1 of 10
MSc electrical eng.: 2,67 of 3
10 years work experience

Regards!

YNWA28

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
kanu917 said:
We will have 3 years work permit by completing meng.

Which month did you applied to windsor univ? Also, did u received a email from them regarding your application is at last stage?

I have applied on July-2016 and got accepted on Oct-2016 first week. Once your application will be accepted, they will send you an offer letter and your application status will be changed on their portal too.
Thanks.

Jacob khan

Oct 4, 2016
Hye friends

I have been accepted for MASc Electrical engineering at University of University and application status just changed to "Accepted final" on last friday oct 28.
@Prazzwal could you please let me know when your status changed to "Accepted final" how much more time it took for you to receive admission letter? and do they send us scan of admission letter before sending us by post ? So that one can start embassy process electronically.

Actually I am waiting for my letter now :(

BalrajGill18

Jun 16, 2016
Hello!

I got admit from Windsor University for MEng in Electrical (Computer) Engineering.
Normally they take 1 week to send the offer letter after the approval e-mail (maximum)