+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina - Application Processing Time

magzz

Jun 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro i have thru this and the dejection grounded me....and this time too im not very optimistic about my result.

J

JS

I have also applied for meng ese.

Did you get any email from them or you just see the status changed there?

J

JS

Dear Zippy,

After your status changed. In how many days you received the offer letter?

did you also receive an email?

please advise.

zippy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
cic islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddy
they don't email after ur status changes u will get the offer letter within 20 to 30 days

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
Like i have mentioned, those of u who have graduated from NON-North American universities, and if yr GPA is less than 3.3 average and also if u do not have a good resume and supervisors willing to take u on, it would not have good chances of getting admission to the Masters of Engineering program in North America, it can be any Program in Canada. Canadian Admissions requirement are not easy relative to Unis in India or Pakistans for MS programs. U may have graduated from a quite good or Top Uni from developing countries, yr degree is still considered inferior and not of equal standard to North America, so just to fore-warn, dont pin too much hopes on it unless u have stellar grades above 3.5 out of 4 from yr unis and also good GREs and ILETS score. Letter of recommendations are useful but the weightings are still on the Uni u graduated from and the GPA.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Lets hope the best. I dont need to worry for above comment. I got research degree from world class university at UK so it wont be a problem for me to get a place for research

rizkhokhar

Apr 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adnan_wns said:
Hi,

I applied in PhD(Electronic System Engineering) program and MS(Software System Engineering) of UofR on 10-Feb-2011 and they confirmed me that they have received all my documents regarding my application on 23-Feb-2011, but the problem is that I am still waiting for the final decision.
In their website whenever I check my status it remains same as below

Application Status: Complete; Ready for review
Decision: Pending Dept/Faculty Selection

and my qualifications are,

BS (Electronic Engineering) from Sir Syed University of Engg & Tech.

M.Engg(Electronic) from NED University of Engg & Tech.

Is there anyone who can tell me that how long will it take to be processed?

Hi, all my documents are received by Uni of Regina about 1 month ago and decision is in pending status like yours. But they sent me an email to inform that I would receive final response within 3-4 months. My course is Phd in Computer Science.

J

JS

rizkhokhar said:
Hi, all my documents are received by Uni of Regina about 1 month ago and decision is in pending status like yours. But they sent me an email to inform that I would receive final response within 3-4 months. My course is Phd in Computer Science.

You applied for Jan or Sep intake?

rizkhokhar

Apr 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JS said:
You applied for Jan or Sep intake?

Basically I applied for September 2011 intake but I have to maintain my bank statement for at least 3 months therefore with my documents I sent them a letter to postpone it for January 2012 intake. Later when i got their email, I revealed that it depends on them. Whenever they would send me an offer for that course, the start date would be the nearest coming one OR as requested by me.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
rizkhokhar said:
oh god is that how they work?
I am in same boat. Applied for PhD in computer science. They received my full documents on 30th May. So do you guys mean I need to wait for more 2 to 3 months? I mean they already informed me that its likely to be late for Fall'2011 intake so obvously they are processing my application for Jan'2012 intake.. Lets hope the best guys and also be in touch all PhD at regina guys it will be much helpful for all of us.

Best wishes,
Kavya

magzz

Jun 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its still the same

Decision: Returned from Dept/Faculty

I don't understand, is it a rejection or acceptance..........

J

JS

magzz said:
Its still the same

I don't understand, is it a rejection or acceptance..........
why don't you email them and confirm

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
I have just checked my regina MHRM status..Its also same...

This is what i recieved when the department forwarded my application to the concerns for review

" Your application to Graduate Studies at the University of Regina is complete and will be sent to the department for review. The departments are given a minimum of one month to review each file however, most departments take two to three months to review applications. Once the department has made their decision, the applications are returned to our office for the Associate Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research to review, and the final processing work to take place. Once these processes are complete, you will be notified of the decision by mail. The Faculty of Graduate Studies will not have any information regarding your application until it is returned from the reviewing department, and we cannot give decisions by phone. If your address is different from the one provided on your application, please contact us to update your information. "

As per above email , i belive it will still go through some further processes....

lets see what gonna happen:)

best regards

Usman