+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina - Application Processing Time

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
@Kavya I applied on 8th december 2010 and got my acceptance on 23 december.. Yes surely kavya v'll meet up at Uni Regina :)
@adnan I live in Pakistan dear..
@zippy I applied for the visa on 23rd feb and got my medical call on 6th may.. Now after the medicals waiting fr the visa...Have also submitted my revised acceptance letter to the CHC..

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My tension is increasing because my complete application was received on 23-Feb-2011
approximately 3months and 1week has been elapsed and still they did not announce final decision.
:'(

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Hello,

As there is no deadline for this program, your application will be sent for review when all of your documents have been received. The CS dept normally takes 4-5 months to review their applications and make their decision. It is likely too late for Fall, but your application will be considered for the January intake.

Jennifer Temple
Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Admissions and Registration
University of Regina
Regina, SK S4S 0A2
585-5584

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tzmarri applied for BASc and zippy applied for MEng, they both got admission letter
may be this is because of both applicants are non-researched based
otherwise it doest make any sense why its so late???? :eek:

Reactions: D33p patel

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
Hello,

As there is no deadline for this program, your application will be sent for review when all of your documents have been received. The CS dept normally takes 4-5 months to review their applications and make their decision. It is likely too late for Fall, but your application will be considered for the January intake.

Jennifer Temple
Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Admissions and Registration
University of Regina
Regina, SK S4S 0A2
585-5584
thanks kavya

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Actually, I am also waiting from other two universities too. And if i get from Concordia then I am likely to start my visa process.

Lets hope the best. I guess concordia people will send me faster then other

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
adnan_wns said:
tzmarri applied for BASc and zippy applied for MEng, they both got admission letter
may be this is because of both applicants are non-researched based
otherwise it doest make any sense why its so late???? :eek:
yes adnan u r pretty much correct.. it takes longer to get admitted in research based programs.. undergraduate programs are much easier to get into.. ur and kavya's application will take some time to be reviewed..But InshALLAH u'll be admitted :)

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
Actually, I am also waiting from other two universities too. And if i get from Concordia then I am likely to start my visa process.

Lets hope the best. I guess concordia people will send me faster then other
Concordia uni. is in Quebec thats mean you will have to apply for CAQ certificate first after getting CAQ certificate you will be able to apply for study permit

Dont you think it will take more time

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Yap I know that. But I cant wait till Jan'2012. Also it has some good fashion hub which will help my hubby to discover the world of fashion there

Lets hope the best. Recently I have to renew my passport as its expering next year this time. So I hope I will get new one in 15 days time

zippy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
cic islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey buddies MAsc program u need to hire a supervisor so adnan have u hired one or not?
@tzmarri
i applied for the visa on 16 may ,keepin ma fingers closed do keep in touch buddy

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
Yap I know that. But I cant wait till Jan'2012. Also it has some good fashion hub which will help my hubby to discover the world of fashion there

Lets hope the best. Recently I have to renew my passport as its expering next year this time. So I hope I will get new one in 15 days time
let me know know if something happens at your end regarding this process and I will do the same.

best of luck kavya

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zippy said:
hey buddies MAsc program u need to hire a supervisor so adnan have u hired one or not?
@ tzmarri
i applied for the visa on 16 may ,keepin ma fingers closed do keep in touch buddy
I have not hired a supervisor yet

can you tell me how to hire a supervisor??

one thing come to my mind is that why did't UofR's representative said me to hire a supervisor???

they should have told me.... ???

zippy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
cic islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@tzmarri
did VO asked u to submit the revised offer letter from the uni or it was just done from your own end??
am from pakistan too.

zippy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
cic islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adnan

for MAsc you must have to contact a faculty member who will act as ur supervisor,it isn't required for the MEng course.
so before you apply for MAsc should have a professor who will be your supervisor in the research (n buddy let me tell you it is quiet difficult to find cuz i tried for it for quiet some time as MAsc cousre u get handsome funding)

adnan_wns

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@zippy

What should I do now???