+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Of Ottawa - Application Status

somesh.kumud

Mar 4, 2016
Hi All,

Below is my profile :
B.E. (CSE) - 66.81%
Work Exp - 7.5 Years
IELTS - Not Required(As mentioned on university portal -"If medium of graduation is english, IELTS not required)
GRE - Not Required

I have Applied for MS in CS from University of Ottawa for Fall 2016, My documents reached there on 25 Feb(Last date of application was 1st March 2016). But still status of my application showing "certain documents have not yet been received".

I got response for my mail stating that "because of large amount of application, it will take some time.

Do anyone know, usually how much time university takes to give their decision(Accepted/Rejected)?
Or can you share your experience that after how much time you got their decision?

AliRabbani

Dec 11, 2016
hello guys. i applied to the uni of Ottawa on 18dec2016! and i paid my application fee. they said thankyou and nothing happened further. i didnt get an email about submit online on the specific link... can any one of you tell me what happens after submission of application fee?

Sandar1985

Dec 24, 2016
I applied UOIT university. After I paid my application fees, they sent me the admission portal link. I got that link after 7 working days. Then I had to send all the required documents by mail. When they received those documents, they filled the date information at my required documents checklist.

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
UOttawa is a damn Swamp.Carleton university in Ottawa has a better rep for Engineering.

AliRabbani

Dec 11, 2016
i applied to uni of Ottawa on 27-jan-17
and got Rejected on 3-feb-17
just quoting this info to members for their help.
course: MEng Civil Engg . Geotech engg
ielts 6.5 , bachelors 67.8%
goodluck

smanchanda

Feb 15, 2016
I also applied to univ of Ottawa (in October 2016) and got rejection on Feb 6,2017
Profile:
btech- 82%
Work experience- 2.5+
ielts- 7.0

GursimranS

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi ,

Below is my profile –
B. Tech.  8.64 CGPA
12th  82.8
10th  91.9
IELTS  7.5 Bands (R – 7.5, S – 7.5, L – 7.5, W – 6.5)

Work Experience – 6 months internship, 19 months in Vodafone India and Nokia India

Certifications – CCNA, Red hat Cloud Computing

Universities Applied for M. Engg. ECE –
UBC
McMaster University (Rejected)
University of Ottawa
University of Windsor

Is there any chance to get offer from University of Ottawa according to my profile . Currently my application is under evaluation(status from 1 March) . And how much time university will take for taking decision ?