02-08-2013
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
@arun_kumar: That would be great!

@Divyazabi: Ooops! Forgot that you're going to USask. But it adds a little pride and joy if you get accepted in UCalgary also. :)

@ned09: Sorry to hear that. Hope you'll get accepted in UCalgary. Crossed fingers and toes! ;)

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
ned09 said:
man i got rejection frm waterloo...now fingers crossed for calgary
For which program???? MENG ECE???????? I am still waiting for waterloo but I am relying on Calgary since I think I wont get in waterloo!!!!!!!!!!!!

raunaq123

Mar 17, 2013
arun_kumar said:
For which program???? MENG ECE???????? I am still waiting for waterloo but I am relying on Calgary since I think I wont get in waterloo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its 3 months now, I'm still waiting for MEng - ECE :(

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
arun_kumar said:
yes meng ece

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
DocRZ said:
@ arun_kumar: That would be great!

@ Divyazabi: Ooops! Forgot that you're going to USask. But it adds a little pride and joy if you get accepted in UCalgary also. :)

@ ned09: Sorry to hear that. Hope you'll get accepted in UCalgary. Crossed fingers and toes! ;)

Oh yea.. well said. It definitely will add to my confidence as well :) Hoping I would get through...let me see :)

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
arun_kumar said:
What is your profile buddy?
b.e electrical: 74% 3.4 cgpa
ielts 8 bands
accepted at western and unb
got my rejection tday frm ucalgary as well..i called them yesterday...they said email at ecegapp@ucalgary.ca and ask them ur status wd ur student identification no..they replied today wd the bad news..u can do tht 2....

DocRZ

Apr 5, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
Med's Request
29-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
@ned: You've got a really good profile yet you got rejection. There must be a lot of applicants for this program that's why they chose the cream of the crop. At least you got admitted with UWO. It's also a very reputable Canadian university. Needless to say, you'll have a great career in engineering after you graduate studies.

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
ned09 said:
b.e electrical: 74% 3.4 cgpa
ielts 8 bands
accepted at western and unb
got my rejection tday frm ucalgary as well..i called them yesterday...they said email at ecegapp @ ucalgary.ca and ask them ur status wd ur student identification no..they replied today wd the bad news..u can do tht 2....
OMG damn I might get rejection as well then.........And you got in western right so go for it buddy

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
DocRZ :yes bro..i feel alright..UWO is a good place to go..goodluck to u as well

arun: the idea that i got frm ucalgary is that they have a very small power systems group. and they dont accept many studnts..and they prefer canadians first..calgary is famous for its oil and gas programs..so i knew that i have slim chances.. so dont worry...Waterloo was the place i expecting to get into..anyways...my suggestion for u is apply in ryerson and UNB..both have great power programs.expecially UNB...its also a good university and cheap too!!goodluck

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
ned09 said:
DocRZ :yes bro..i feel alright..UWO is a good place to go..goodluck to u as well

arun: the idea that i got frm ucalgary is that they have a very small power systems group. and they dont accept many studnts..and they prefer canadians first..calgary is famous for its oil and gas programs..so i knew that i have slim chances.. so dont worry...Waterloo was the place i expecting to get into..anyways...my suggestion for u is apply in ryerson and UNB..both have great power programs.expecially UNB...its also a good university and cheap too!!goodluck
NED All the best with UOW buddy........And you too Doc and Divya............. This ends my relation with Canada for now and Canadavisa as well.......... It was great , posting queries , answering them, checking interesting answers ...... while I used to read the replies , I used to dream about being in Canada........But in the end I have not much regrets..... An adventure is awaiting for me in some other country.......... Until we meet again CANADA!!!!!!! Or maybe USA in future

sameerverma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Medical
arun_kumar said:
NED All the best with UOW buddy........And you too Doc and Divya............. This ends my relation with Canada for now and Canadavisa as well.......... It was great , posting queries , answering them, checking interesting answers ...... while I used to read the replies , I used to dream about being in Canada........But in the end I have not much regrets..... An adventure is awaiting for me in some other country.......... Until we meet again CANADA!!!!!!! Or maybe USA in future
All the best bro.....

ned09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
arun_kumar said:
u nt unb?