+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

United Arab Emirates.. Dubai/Abudhabi applicants

Rainbow777

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
Hi, would anyone have an idea that when one does an upfront medical and it gets passed and updated saying you have passed the medical exam, when could one expect a decision. This is for a friend who passed the medical exam for a visit visa in the 1st week of Feb 2023.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Not yet , still reviewing eligibility ,, what about yours ?
Had couple of Ghost updates. 1st one is January 16 2023 “Application Status Disappeared, and Reappeared after 3 days”. And the 2nd one is February 14 2023 “Links and Document titles are shown in the Language you chose for your portal account when they were generated”… Which is showing above the Message on the Application Status. Since then there has been no other update. And yet, Review of Eligibility is still in progress till right at this moment.
I followed someone is also on this thread I think user id “Aha” and we both got the same ghost updates and recently she has been Approved. As we as others who got the same Ghost Update between January and February 2023

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Had couple of Ghost updates. 1st one is January 16 2023 “Application Status Disappeared, and Reappeared after 3 days”. And the 2nd one is February 14 2023 “Links and Document titles are shown in the Language you chose for your portal account when they were generated”… Which is showing above the Message on the Application Status. Since then there has been no other update. And yet, Review of Eligibility is still in progress till right at this moment.
I followed someone is also on this thread I think user id “Aha” and we both got the same ghost updates and recently she has been Approved. As we as others who got the same Ghost Update between January and February 2023
From where did you apply ??

Feb 16, 2023
Hi
just wanted to know how many days it takes for decision after review has started ?

timeline
applied 17 February 23
biometric updated 19 February 23 along with client information sheet
review of eligibility started 22 February 23
thanks

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Dubai is not the visa office for Nigerian Applicants. According to IRCC's website, the Visa Office for Nigeria is Nairobi.

Visa Offices Link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html
Thanks for the contribution. But for the record IRCC may choose to process application whichever country that pleases them. It doesn’t matter if it has to be the usual correspondent countries that allies with a particular country. Nigeria visa applicant are done in Accra, Lagos, Abuja, London, Nairobi and even in RROC. So no one knows the visa office until the whole application has been approved. Thanks!

sv97

Mar 1, 2023
Doha Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
28-02-2023
hi friends
i am a silent guy in this group
happy to share me & wife tourist visa approved today
submitted on 14th May 2022 from Qatar
will submit PP to VFS doha
keep hope guys. will get good news shortly

Renato87

Dec 29, 2022
hi friends
i am a silent guy in this group
happy to share me & wife tourist visa approved today
submitted on 14th May 2022 from Qatar
will submit PP to VFS doha
keep hope guys. will get good news shortly
Thanks for sharing the info. Please whoever reading this thread, share info when you receive PPR with time-line. It really helps to see current waiting time. For us who is waiting months.

Reactions: Moe97

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Hi All,

Any idea on how long will the passport take for stamping the visa? Asking this for my sister in law

they applied in Oct 2022 from Doha and received PPR on Feb 23. and are planning to travel to India mid march. Do you think if we send the passports will it be returned before that?

Last edited: