DRIS mertin

Star Member
Sep 8, 2022
Qatar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Did your eligibility review start? If yes then when did it start.?
VISA SUBMITTED ON 22 february

review eligibility on 23 February

Biometric already done on 2018

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Rainbow777

Star Member
Aug 24, 2022
VISA SUBMITTED ON 22 february

review eligibility on 23 February

Biometric already done on 2018

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
OK, I guess the processing time is moving very slow for everyone. Hope we all receive our results soon. Hoping for the best. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: DRIS mertin

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Has anyone here ever called the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi and gotten ahold of them?? My parents applied on July 3 and there’s no update. Meanwhile those in India getting approved in two weeks. Why is the Abu Dhabi embassy so slow????

FlyBird333

Nov 3, 2020
I have raised two webforms already. Applied March 2. They said they are prioritizing student and work visas. It's very disappointing and frustrating.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hey Guys,

Glad to share with you all that my application finally got processed. Below are the timelines/details:
Application Type: TRV converted to TRP (Infant application with both parents PR holders).
Visa Office: UAE
Date of Submission/AOR: 5th July 2022.
Eligibility Review: 6th July 2022.
Medical Request: 26th September 2022.
TRP Fees Payment Request: 29th September 2022.
TRV refusal: 12th October 2022.
TRP Final Approval and Passport Request: 14th October 2022.

I am sharing the following approaches that may have supported the finalization of my applications processing before the average time:

1. Raising the “new” webform
This is a new webform launched a while back, I suppose many might not aware as I couldn’t locate it myself unless I was shared the direct link of it which I came across at a youtube video of a Canadian Immigration Lawyer.

Link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

2. Urgent/Priority Processing
This is a webform raised to cater the current situation of Ukraine/Russia affected applicants.

Link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Crisis

Note: I had a strong supporting to prove my urgency of processing which was the job offer from a Canadian employer which I recently received with the date of joining set as mid of October.

Hope the above is helpful to you all and wishing you all good luck with your applications.

Ekansh12

Mar 18, 2022
Hey Guys,

Glad to share with you all that my application finally got processed. Below are the timelines/details:
Application Type: TRV converted to TRP (Infant application with both parents PR holders).
Visa Office: UAE
Date of Submission/AOR: 5th July 2022.
Eligibility Review: 6th July 2022.
Medical Request: 26th September 2022.
TRP Fees Payment Request: 29th September 2022.
TRV refusal: 12th October 2022.
TRP Final Approval and Passport Request: 14th October 2022.

I am sharing the following approaches that may have supported the finalization of my applications processing before the average time:

1. Raising the “new” webform
This is a new webform launched a while back, I suppose many might not aware as I couldn’t locate it myself unless I was shared the direct link of it which I came across at a youtube video of a Canadian Immigration Lawyer.

Link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

2. Urgent/Priority Processing
This is a webform raised to cater the current situation of Ukraine/Russia affected applicants.

Link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Crisis

Note: I had a strong supporting to prove my urgency of processing which was the job offer from a Canadian employer which I recently received with the date of joining set as mid of October.

Hope the above is helpful to you all and wishing you all good luck with your applications.
congratulations, what is the web form response time?

J.D.R.N

Oct 19, 2022
Hello everyone,

I've been following this website for almost a year now but I registered today just to share with you that my wife's application finally got processed.
Below are the timelines/details:
Application Type: TRV
Visa Office: Submitted from Qatar, processed in UAE
Date of Submission: 13th March 2022.
Eligibility Review: No idea.
BVL and Passport Request: 18th October 2022.

I would like to just confirm, does this mean the visa is approved? And how long is the usual visa issued for?
Thank you.
Good luck everyone.

Reactions: Deen031201 and PMN

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

I've been following this website for almost a year now but I registered today just to share with you that my wife's application finally got processed.
Below are the timelines/details:
Application Type: TRV
Visa Office: Submitted from Qatar, processed in UAE
Date of Submission: 13th March 2022.
Eligibility Review: No idea.
BVL and Passport Request: 18th October 2022.

I would like to just confirm, does this mean the visa is approved? And how long is the usual visa issued for?
Thank you.
Good luck everyone.
Congrats Bro!

By the way, what time did you got replied from Abudhabi?

Did you raise any webform?

Waiting since the 11th of March but no movement in the application.

Deen031201

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Webform was raised on 15th October after 216 days of application submission and got replied to today. Same answer:-

Dear Applicant,
Visitor visa (or Temporary Resident Visa) processing capacity has been reduced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with resources diverted to priority lines of business, such as study and work permits.

IRCC is working to deliver quality client service across its global network by making our programs and services more efficient, clear and consistent.

Despite our considerable efforts, we know that some applicants have experienced significant wait times with the processing of their applications, and we continue to work as hard as possible to reduce processing times. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this moment.

We appreciate your patience and we will contact you with the next step in due time.

Reactions: Kornet