07-01-2012
Doc's Request.
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
01-07-2013
Hello,
I got a weird question. I am applying for my spouse under Spousal application. I filled out all the forms, sent her the PDFs via email, she validated them, signed them and ONLY returned to me that page she signed, not the others. Today, after printing off the rest myself, I had them validated, and noticed that there is a unique number at the bottom right hand corner which didn't match her print and my print. Would this pose a problem? Nothing was changed on the forms, I simply validated again and printed copies and was gonna staple her signed page with my prints.

Can anyone shed any light on this issue?

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
You can only validate the forms once. the forms must match.

when CIC receives the forms they will scan the barcodes and all the information you typed will be uploaded to their computer. if there are any discrepancies this could be returned.

You should have filled in the forms, validated them, printed them and then signed them.

this may be fine in normal circumstances except they have recently updated form IMM1344. SO you most likely filled in and validated the old form and your partner printed the new form.
In this instance, I'm not sure what woud happen.

IndToCan1

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016 (AOR2 - Feb 1, 2016) (CSQ - Mar 1, 2016)
File Transfer...
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 22, 2015
Passport Req..
May 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 6, 2016
arif215 said:
Hello,
I got a weird question. I am applying for my spouse under Spousal application. I filled out all the forms, sent her the PDFs via email, she validated them, signed them and ONLY returned to me that page she signed, not the others. Today, after printing off the rest myself, I had them validated, and noticed that there is a unique number at the bottom right hand corner which didn't match her print and my print. Would this pose a problem? Nothing was changed on the forms, I simply validated again and printed copies and was gonna staple her signed page with my prints.

Can anyone shed any light on this issue?
The numbers must match otherwise it will pose a problem for you.