Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
As per enrolment services of my university I am eligible for domestic fee since I am a dependent of a Canadian citizen.
So its a univeristy exemption then. But why complicate matters when you can apply for PR first? If your WP is a closed WP through LMIA you get extra CRS points. Plus you also get points for having relatives in Canada? Assuming you get invited through EE, processing time is around 3 to 4 months (average) based from users who posts their timeline in this forum. With a PR, you don't need WP or SP.

Are you not confident enough to get admission again in the future?

Sraeji

May 8, 2021
So its a univeristy exemption then. But why complicate matters when you can apply for PR first? If your WP is a closed WP through LMIA you get extra CRS points. Plus you also get points for having relatives in Canada? Assuming you get invited through EE, processing time is around 3 to 4 months (average) based from users who posts their timeline in this forum. With a PR, you don't need WP or SP.

My spousal sponsorship is already in applied status. But this program is very competitive and I don’t want to miss my opportunity

Sraeji

May 8, 2021

They only have intake for September and 20 seats. Also it’s very competitive. I am afraid if they don’t let me defer.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
My spousal sponsorship is already in applied status. But this program is very competitive and I don’t want to miss my opportunity
They only have intake for September and 20 seats. Also it’s very competitive. I am afraid if they don’t let me defer.
If I were in your situation, I would apply for SP. WP may be cancelled if SP is approved, or maybe not. I would worry less about WP if the limited Masters slot is more important. Note that applications are not guaranteed, no matter how strong one's profile is.

Just my opinion. Others may have diferent comment.

Sraeji

May 8, 2021
If I were in your situation, I would apply for SP. WP may be cancelled if SP is approved, or maybe not. I would worry less about WP if the limited Masters slot is more important. Note that applications are not guaranteed, no matter how strong one's profile is.

Just my opinion. Others may have diferent comment.
Yes. That’s what my husband also saying. Especially it can be a one time chance considering how competitive it is. But my work offered me another position, so I am feeling bad leaving it shortly after accepting it. That’s why I was trying to find all kind of scenarios where I don’t want to disappoint myself also others. Hopefully everything work out at the end.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Yes. That’s what my husband also saying. Especially it can be a one time chance considering how competitive it is. But my work offered me another position, so I am feeling bad leaving it shortly after accepting it. That’s why I was trying to find all kind of scenarios where I don’t want to disappoint myself also others. Hopefully everything work out at the end.
Have you tried talking to your employer? Maybe you can work out something if you explain your situation.

Sraeji

May 8, 2021
Have you tried talking to your employer? Maybe you can work out something if you explain your situation.
Actually not yet. I am still deciding how do I approach situation. Even for them I am kind of important so I am already working in two jobs like 25% and 75% of job responsibilities and transition is taking too long. I want to see how things goes and discuss it with them