+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

unemployed for 2 years

S

sutyfornow

Dear friends,
I have been on parent leave for 2 years to look after my baby.. should i write in Loe why i have been unemployed all this period or no need as long as i have work experience which i claim points for?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Dear friends,
I have been on parent leave for 2 years to look after my baby.. should i write in Loe why i have been unemployed all this period or no need as long as i have work experience which i claim points for?
There's nothing wrong in being unemployed.
Yes, but for EE to be eligible to apply, you must have your work experience within the last 10 years. If you are having it, then you are good to go.
Just claim points for your work done.

Regarding your unemployment, you should mention it in your LoE the reason for your unemployment. It's a valid reason to be unemployed.

Reactions: qureishi
S

sutyfornow

There's nothing wrong in being unemployed.
Yes, but for EE to be eligible to apply, you must have your work experience within the last 10 years. If you are having it, then you are good to go.
Just claim points for your work done.

Regarding your unemployment, you should mention it in your LoE the reason for your unemployment. It's a valid reason to be unemployed.
What do you mean by it is a valid reason to be unemployed?

mmysa

May 23, 2017
Hello guys.. I have similar query.. actually I have noc B experience from 2012 to 2016 but since 2016 I'm unemployed.

I'm bit curious if it's gonna put any impression on my EE or CRS ranking.
I heard from few people I need to currently working to score good.