+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding my GCMS notes

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Ok so I got my GCMS notes back - I have already got my PR and have landed but I wanted to get the notes to see what the officers had said on my application (I was just interested)

So it seems I passed the initial review middle of January (I submitted beginning of January) it then says ‘For review: police certificates, client information, Education diplomas/degrees –R10 review

2 days later my education and ECAS was passed

Next set of notes 4 days later states the following:
**AGENT REVIEW** POLICE CERTIFICATE R10 REVIEW. FOLLOWING POLICE CERTICATES ON APPLICATION; UK RCMP SCREENING – NRT. OFFICER: PLEASE REVIEW EDOC: (NUMBER) REGARDING PC FROM *****

(I could not get a police certificate for one of my countries and explained this with evidence in my LOE).

Fast forward to 3 months later and RPRF is sent out (I paid that evening)

2 days later there is long note looking at my settlement funds, FSW minimum requirements including my work experience letters which I passed

A Month later this the final note before they sent my PPR email:
OFFICER REVIEW: FOSS/GCMS CHECK COMPLETED – NO ADVERSE INFO ELIGIBILIY – PASSED FOLLOWING REWVIEWS OF THE EMPLOYMENT LETTERS, EDUCATION, CUMULATIVE WORK EXPERIENCE, PROOF OF INCOME & FOSS HISTORY. I AM SATISFIED THAT THE PA HAS PERFORMED THE DUTIES OF THE DECLARED NOC AND AQUIRED THE DECLARED WORK EXPERIENCE. CRIMINALITY – PASSED BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED OF THE LAST 10 YEARS: NO A36 CONCERNS PCX PA: INDIA AND SHOW NRT/RCMP SCREENING: NRT [INFORMATION BLANKED OUT HERE]. BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED OF LAST 10 YEARS NO A[BLANKED OUT]/35 OR A37 CONCERNS. SATIFIED PA MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS. FINAL APPROVAL ENTERED.

So what I have discovered from this is that they asked me for my RPRF before the last review that I had passed my criminality successfully.

I always thought my RPRF request held up my file (as I didn’t pay this at the start) but it seems they were waiting a superior officer to give final approval.

I don’t understand why it mentions ‘India’ in my notes as I have never been there before.

Reactions: Uvr

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Thanq for info, what is the notes on work exp and POF.......how was it verified.

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
CanBC said:
Ok so I got my GCMS notes back - I have already got my PR and have landed but I wanted to get the notes to see what the officers had said on my application (I was just interested)

So it seems I passed the initial review middle of January (I submitted beginning of January) it then says ‘For review: police certificates, client information, Education diplomas/degrees –R10 review

2 days later my education and ECAS was passed

Next set of notes 4 days later states the following:
**AGENT REVIEW** POLICE CERTIFICATE R10 REVIEW. FOLLOWING POLICE CERTICATES ON APPLICATION; UK RCMP SCREENING – NRT. OFFICER: PLEASE REVIEW EDOC: (NUMBER) REGARDING PC FROM *****

(I could not get a police certificate for one of my countries and explained this with evidence in my LOE).

Fast forward to 3 months later and RPRF is sent out (I paid that evening)

2 days later there is long note looking at my settlement funds, FSW minimum requirements including my work experience letters which I passed

A Month later this the final note before they sent my PPR email:
OFFICER REVIEW: FOSS/GCMS CHECK COMPLETED – NO ADVERSE INFO ELIGIBILIY – PASSED FOLLOWING REWVIEWS OF THE EMPLOYMENT LETTERS, EDUCATION, CUMULATIVE WORK EXPERIENCE, PROOF OF INCOME & FOSS HISTORY. I AM SATISFIED THAT THE PA HAS PERFORMED THE DUTIES OF THE DECLARED NOC AND AQUIRED THE DECLARED WORK EXPERIENCE. CRIMINALITY – PASSED BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED OF THE LAST 10 YEARS: NO A36 CONCERNS PCX PA: INDIA AND SHOW NRT/RCMP SCREENING: NRT [INFORMATION BLANKED OUT HERE]. BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED OF LAST 10 YEARS NO A[BLANKED OUT]/35 OR A37 CONCERNS. SATIFIED PA MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS. FINAL APPROVAL ENTERED.

So what I have discovered from this is that they asked me for my RPRF before the last review that I had passed my criminality successfully.

I always thought my RPRF request held up my file (as I didn’t pay this at the start) but it seems they were waiting a superior officer to give final approval.

I don’t understand why it mentions ‘India’ in my notes as I have never been there before.
Thank you for the information.

So between the agent review of the police certificates and the officer review 3 months later there were no other reviews? Did you have an A11.2 review or a review by a case analyst before the officer's review?

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
CADparity said:
Thank you for the information.

So between the agent review of the police certificates and the officer review 3 months later there were no other reviews? Did you have an A11.2 review or a review by a case analyst before the officer's review?
I think the case analyst was the long post about my work experience and settlement funds. This was 2 days after I paid my RPRF.

I don't know what an A11.2 review is though?

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Can anyone interpret these please?

Im still wondering why my notes mention India on there?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
CanBC said:
Can anyone interpret these please?

Im still wondering why my notes mention India on there?
If your file doesn't have anything to do with India, it's most probably a typing error.

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
CanBC said:
I think the case analyst was the long post about my work experience and settlement funds. This was 2 days after I paid my RPRF.

A11.2 review is to check if between the ITA and AOR anything has changed in your profile that would cause you to not be eligible anymore. If the officer has approved your application, this basically means that this eligibility check has been passed as you received a PPR.

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
CADparity said:
A11.2 review is to check if between the ITA and AOR anything has changed in your profile that would cause you to not be eligible anymore. If the officer has approved your application, this basically means that this eligibility check has been passed as you received a PPR.
ok thanks.

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
CanBC said:

Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) includes a new authority that supports the Express Entry system.

Under section A11.2, an officer may not issue a visa to an applicant who did not or does not meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria (MEC) or did not or does not possess the qualifications for which they received their CRS score at the time when

the Invitation to Apply (ITA) was issued; or
the e-APR was received by CIC.
When reviewing an application, processing offices must determine if

the applicant possesses the qualifications that they declared in their e-APR, as corroborated by the applicant’s supporting documentation; and
when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that round of invitations.
Accordingly, officers should refuse an application under section A11.2 if it is determined that

at the time of the ITA or e-APR, the applicant did not or does not meet the MEC, which includes the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply; or
the applicant’s recalculated CRS score has fallen below that of the lowest-ranked candidate invited to apply in that round of invitations.
Processing offices must enter a decision on section A11.2 in the Global Case Management System (GCMS) before an application can be finalized. All applications must be processed in the Express Entry eligibility screen.

See below for instructions on how to assess a change in circumstance that is declared after an e-APR has been submitted.

When an application is refused under section A11.2, the officer should also assess if the application can be refused for failing to meet federal program requirements. When applications are refused, all applicable grounds should be invoked. Officers should also consider a finding of misrepresentation, where applicable.

Templates for refusal letters for the federal skilled worker class (FSWC), the federal skilled trades class (FSTC), the Canadian experience class (CEC), and the provincial nominee class (PNC) include options for refusal under section A11.2, for failing to meet program requirements, or both.

CanBC

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
OK so I can assume from my notes that the RPRF didn't hold up the application. It was waiting on a senior officer.

I just wanted to see if it is quicker to pay the RPRF at the beginning.

I'm say that it doesn't really matter as the visa officer has to approval application based on what the agents and analysts have said

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hi there, I just got this line in my GCMS Note 1:
"Criminality: based on the information of last 10 years: no a36 concerns PA: passed, NRT- all required pcs/rcmp screening"
Does it mean my criminality passed already?
Thank you and have a good night!