Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
@T365 I did this process through my relative in Canada, and got the gcms notes via email. Here are the answers to your questions:

What type of information are you requesting?
- access to information act

Which type of records do you wish to request?
- case files

Client ID Number (####-####)
- UCI #

What type of record would you like to request?
- Permanent Residence

File Number(s)
- this should be the express entry profile ID (E000XXXXX)

>> For the files to be attached, what I know is I need to provide copies of a consent form and my Aunt’s passport. Am I missing anything else aside from these files?

The consent form is IMM5744E. Also add your Aunt's proof of address in Canada (utility bill or a bank statement will do).

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hey smtele,

Are you still in "background check Not Needed"? That seems very long based on your signature. Thanks

smtele said:
@T365 I did this process through my relative in Canada, and got the gcms notes via email. Here are the answers to your questions:

What type of information are you requesting?
- access to information act

Which type of records do you wish to request?
- case files

Client ID Number (####-####)
- UCI #

What type of record would you like to request?
- Permanent Residence

File Number(s)
- this should be the express entry profile ID (E000XXXXX)

>> For the files to be attached, what I know is I need to provide copies of a consent form and my Aunt’s passport. Am I missing anything else aside from these files?

The consent form is IMM5744E. Also add your Aunt's proof of address in Canada (utility bill or a bank statement will do).

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
My background changed to in progress just yesterday actually. I should update the sig.

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
Bonjour!!

I have a friend in Canada.
How can I order GCMS notes through him?
Can anyone please guide me with the procedure.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DW said:
Bonjour!!

I have a friend in Canada.
How can I order GCMS notes through him?
Can anyone please guide me with the procedure.
You can order it from the below link, you need a PR or Citizen's name, address & phone number to complete the request.

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Hi !

I want to gather gcms notes on my PR application. A cousin of mine will apply on my behalf. I have three questions.

1) Is the form imm 5744 ( 10-2014) E the correct and updated form for (Consent for an access to information... ).

2) They ask for two file numbers on the application process. Are they the UCI and Express Entry profile number ?

3) I still dont my LVO as of yet. Should that be a problem to apply ? How can i sort this issue.

Guidance and help, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Hi,

Can anyone tell me at what stage my application is and how long it might take, based on the following information from GCMS notes:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

And the due date is surprisingly in the past.

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to: DXXXX
ASSIGNED BY: RXXXXXX
Due Date: 2015/11/20

In the later pages, under admissibilities, security is blank/invisible. But there is s.15(1) on the top right.

Criminality: changed to passed on 2016/2/10
Medical: changed to passed on 2015/10/24

Under ACTIVITY, Security Screening has 3 activities, but all hidden after first 4 lines (means new value, updated date, updated by and office, these 4 lines are not visible under each activity for security screening, and s.15(1) can be noted on top right on those pages).

Selection EE-Econ is also passed.
11.2-EE MI status is Met.
Candidate-PNP is also Met.
Candidate-CRS is Complete.
Candidate-FSW is also Met

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Que Em said:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me at what stage my application is and how long it might take, based on the following information from GCMS notes:
I'm no officer, but this screams RFV to me. That's the problem, I'm no officer, so I can't fathom what your holdup might be, unless they are waiting for some confirmation from OINP?

What is the most recent note, date, and which VO made the note?

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Hello Gurus,

Apologies if I sound ignorant, but I can't seem to locate my UCI number. I know it's supposed to be an 8-digit number on every CIC correspondence (xxxx-xxxx), but the only number on all my correspondence (which is limited to automated emails) is my Express Entry application number.

My question - How much longer will it take for me to receive my GCMS notes without a UCI? Will I receive a UCI now that I am applying for a GCMS?

Any and all responses are appreciated :)

Thank you!

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
Que Em said:
Hi,

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

And the due date is surprisingly in the past.

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to: DXXXX
ASSIGNED BY: RXXXXXX
Due Date: 2015/11/20

In the later pages, under admissibilities, security is blank/invisible. But there is s.15(1) on the top right.

Criminality: changed to passed on 2016/2/10
Medical: changed to passed on 2015/10/24

Under ACTIVITY, Security Screening has 3 activities, but all hidden after first 4 lines (means new value, updated date, updated by and office, these 4 lines are not visible under each activity for security screening, and s.15(1) can be noted on top right on those pages).

Selection EE-Econ is also passed.
11.2-EE MI status is Met.
Candidate-PNP is also Met.
Candidate-CRS is Complete.
Candidate-FSW is also Met
What is written in the notes?
If R10 is complete and your A11.2 is met and the CIO has transferred your file to CPC than you may just be waiting for Security checks.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
bellaluna said:
I'm no officer, but this screams RFV to me. That's the problem, I'm no officer, so I can't fathom what your holdup might be, unless they are waiting for some confirmation from OINP?

What is the most recent note, date, and which VO made the note?
Thank you, bellaluna.

PNP Nomination verification from Province was already done on 2015/10/23
There is a section in notes which shows status Recieved, via Email and in the ATTACHMENTS, there is an eDoc titled: RE Express Entry PNP Verification.msg

My application was almost done by CPC-Ottawa and transferred to Abu Dhabi office on 2015/10/30.

Under NOTES, the most recent note was created on 2015/2/10. Label Adm/Criminality. by Abu Dhabi office.
And the text area shows PC for country-name and country-name are on file. NAI. c-dec x 1.

This day. i.e., 2015/2/10 seems the only day anything was done on my application at the local visa office. There are only 3 notes from my local visa office and they are labelled Adm/Criminality. The most recent of them is mentioned above, the TEXT area of the second one is invisible/hidden and the third one reads, GCMS and personal history reviewed. No concerns identified.

Other notes are from CPC-Ottawa written on 2015/10/30 and on previous dates. They all seem good and there isn't any concern or an issue.

Criminality was created on 2015/10/15 and the status was updated to passed on 2015/2/10. That is, I think the 'actual' time when the background started and ended (I could be wrong, though). And once the criminality and admissibility (also security) screening results were received on Feb. 10, 2015, the agent at ADVO updated the status on my file.

Or maybe, the only thing remaining was the security and they started it from this date and changed the status of BG check to 'In Progress' in my MyCIC account.

Anyways, thank you for the response. I remember reading somewhere (maybe you quoted legalfalcon or something like that) that s.15(1) means security part is also done. Also, it would be great if people who have received their PPRs or have more experience can give their input as well.

And btw, I called IRCC call center again. The agent was very nice. She took some time to check and told me she tried but couldn't do anything, and was sorry about that. She was unable to leave any note for the assigned agent, as well, because my application was not in Canada. She encouraged to contact the local visa office, though.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
kirtivsingh said:
What is written in the notes?
If R10 is complete and your A11.2 is met and the CIO has transferred your file to CPC than you may just be waiting for Security checks.
Yes, it seems either security or some further verification is remaining (as other requirements are already met). Or (as evident from the notes), the local visa office just forgot to open my application after Feb. 10, 2016. :/ It could be because the security wasn't complete, yet?

My application was transferred from CIO to CPC-Ottawa and then to my local visa office. CPC-Ottawa seems pretty fast and they finished almost everything within just 20 days.

Whatever, I suspect it's the applications transferred because of workload (re)-distribution which are pending and taking comparatively longer processing times (or are simply not touched that often).

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
@ Que Em: Thanks for taking the time to detail all that. I found this one other thread that mention that Eligibility was "Met" after getting PPR http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-receivedwhatbto-read-there-t404413.15.html

And I'm afraid I don't have anything more useful to offer, as it leaves me just as stumped. Let's hope someone else can also offer their help.

All the file transfers in my notes were also due to Workload (re)-distribution.

I've been hearing ADVO can be rather notorious with the delays, I just hope they get a move on your file soon, good luck!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
bellaluna said:
@ Que Em: Thanks for taking the time to detail all that. I found this one other thread that mention that Eligibility was "Met" after getting PPR http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-receivedwhatbto-read-there-t404413.15.html

And I'm afraid I don't have anything more useful to offer, as it leaves me just as stumped. Let's hope someone else can also offer their help.

All the file transfers in my notes were also due to Workload (re)-distribution.

I've been hearing ADVO can be rather notorious with the delays, I just hope they get a move on your file soon, good luck!
Thank you, again. Yes, I guess that's the remaining part. It has to change to met, and I guess, they are (might be) doing some verifications for that final stage.

It was good to know that there wasn't anything to worry, in the GCMS notes. About the processing delay from the LVO, I will try to send another reminder next week and hope they would reply and open my application for further processing this time. :)

btw, what's your status as per your GCMS notes?