NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
lazybone said:
I replied yesterday to your orig post on the April thread but I guess you missed it... anyway hope this helps...
Thanks Lazybones... I saw it after this postage... Much appreciated!!!!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hammer said:
Hi Lazybone,

I am just looking at my activity section timeline and it has about 13 activities mentioned there. As you already, i have been asked for medical and RPRF.

What does activities means to you:

Activity 1 :
RCMP Screeening- Old value - Not started
New value: No Reportable Trace

Activity 2:
RCMP Screening- New value - Batch Sent

Activity 3:
Biographic- New Value - No reportable trace

Activity 4:
Bio grahic- New Value - Sent partner

Activity 5:
RCMP Screening- New Value - Submitted

Activity 6:
Bio graphic- New Value - Submit

Activity 7:
Crimanility - New Value - In progress

Activity 8:
Bio graphic - New Value - submit delayed

Activity 9:
Biographic- New Value - Not started

Activity 10:
Eligibility - New Value - (EC-PNP) -Not started

Activity 11:
Medical - New Value - Not started

Activity 12:
Security- New Value - Not started

Activity 13:
Criminality - New Value - Not started
was your application paper based?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hammer said:
dude I was not aware that you got your Meds request and RPRF request and were applying the old paper based way...AFAIK if you have rec'd Meds/RPRF is it pretty much a confirmation of getting PPR when done the paper based way...

unfortunately I don't have too much knowledge on paper based applications...

I would suggest-don't worry about your notes...its basically a waiting game for you...

wishing you the best!

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
lazybone said:
dude I was not aware that you got your Meds request and RPRF request and were applying the old paper based way...AFAIK if you have rec'd Meds/RPRF is it pretty much a confirmation of getting PPR when done the paper based way...

unfortunately I don't have too much knowledge on paper based applications...

I would suggest-don't worry about your notes...its basically a waiting game for you...

wishing you the best!
Ok sounds good.

Its just my doctor said they submitted meds result on 13th Sep and he literally told me in person while examining I am passed. Although I do not see any change on my online a/c so kind of making worried that if it is going to put some dark place in their office and will be open after 6 months.

Also, no my notes ..Medical due date put by one of the officer is 18th March, 2017. I hope they do not take for ever to ask for PPR now.

Thanks for your advice.

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Re do: 18-02-2017
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2017( submitted: 14-03-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017, received: 12-04-2017
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH SOON( MAY APPRx.)
lazybone said:
if you already have AOR and profile is locked, it doesnot matter what recalculation date says...

for example- if your age changes after your AOR, you are supposed to lose points..so recalculation date would be on your birthday....but because profile is locked and you must have met eligibility by now (going by your timeline)...it doesnot matter..

it can be related to age, IELTS expiry, ECA expiry, etc etc...don't worry about it
Thank you very much for your valuable reply. But what did you mean by ' profile lock'... I didn't get that sorry. Can you please explain it

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
I just received the GCMS with the following notes:

Page 1:
Primary Office: Singapore
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Application status reason: In progress

Page 2:
Assessment:
- Eligibility: Not Started
- Security: Not Started
- HIRV:
- Criminality: Passed
- Org Crime:
- Medical: Passed
- Misrepresentation:
- Other Reqs:
- Final:

Page 248:
Note 23:
Date: 2016/02/13
Office: CIO
- **Agent Review** Police Certificate R10 OK. Criminal Decision PASSED. ECA documents verified. Age reviewed and no change.

Page 249:
Note 24:
Date: 2016/04/22
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Review type: Case Analyst. Requirements of A11.2: MET. Credentials: MET.
EE Triage: FOSS/GCMS check: General: No adverse info.Marriage certificate: on file. Copies of PP: on file. PNP Nomination: Schedule 4: on file.
Work experience: Qualifying period: 2006/02 to 2016/02. The duties listed in the reference letters appear to be consistent with the lead statement, consistent with substantial number of main duties under NOC code selected. Letters of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months work experience.
Language: English. Test type: IELTS. Result: Applicant met threshold.
Education: ECA issuer: WES. Credential: MET

Then it just stop. Nothing more. Is it normal for GCMS report? Based on the above information, is my application's assessment ok so far? is there anything that i should concern?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
shana_kabir said:
Thank you very much for your valuable reply. But what did you mean by ' profile lock'... I didn't get that sorry. Can you please explain it
Goto your own notes..goto a11.2/r10 review and you might find it there..something like "lock in date" or "no change from ita to eapr"

Points are locked in from the time you get ITA..what the analyst tries to do is verify all your points from the day you received invitation(basically whatever points you were claiming when you got ITA are actually true)

Hope this helps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
tango08 said:
I just received the GCMS with the following notes:

Page 1:
Primary Office: Singapore
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Application status reason: In progress

Page 2:
Assessment:
- Eligibility: Not Started
- Security: Not Started
- HIRV:
- Criminality: Passed
- Org Crime:
- Medical: Passed
- Misrepresentation:
- Other Reqs:
- Final:

Page 248:
Note 23:
Date: 2016/02/13
Office: CIO
- **Agent Review** Police Certificate R10 OK. Criminal Decision PASSED. ECA documents verified. Age reviewed and no change.

Page 249:
Note 24:
Date: 2016/04/22
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Review type: Case Analyst. Requirements of A11.2: MET. Credentials: MET.
EE Triage: FOSS/GCMS check: General: No adverse info.Marriage certificate: on file. Copies of PP: on file. PNP Nomination: Schedule 4: on file.
Work experience: Qualifying period: 2006/02 to 2016/02. The duties listed in the reference letters appear to be consistent with the lead statement, consistent with substantial number of main duties under NOC code selected. Letters of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months work experience.
Language: English. Test type: IELTS. Result: Applicant met threshold.
Education: ECA issuer: WES. Credential: MET

Then it just stop. Nothing more. Is it normal for GCMS report? Based on the above information, is my application's assessment ok so far? is there anything that i should concern?
Dont worry about the notes ending abruptly...check your last 10 activities to find out when there was a file transfer to sgvo...

I think in your case sgvo will update eligibility

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
tango08 said:
It's fine. They will just wait for your Security results to come in.

But since this is SGVO we are talking about, even if they receive your Security results, it still might take long before they finalize it.

complicated research

Jul 7, 2016
hi All,

I am going through my GCMS notes (200 pages, ???). I have already bugged lazybone and legalfalcon so many times, +1 for both of you.

A few more questions popped up in my mind. After this I will just give up, sit tight and wait.....

1. I have N=85 activities in my notes, but some are missing and the numbering isn't continuous (1-4, 16, 21, 31, 33, 34, 35). I wonder what that means? My interpretation was they removed my spouse's information from the notes (although I did submit a duly done consent form). Can I assume it was a mistake at their end or it has another explanation?

2. The pages where activities are missing, top right corner has s.15(1), s.19(1) and s.16(c) labels. Again, I am not sure if it applies to both of us or msyelf only, as my UCI is given there.

3. Is it correct to assume that the overall assessment on page 1/2 of the notes apply to both PA and dependent(s) ?

Cheers,

-CR

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
complicated research said:
hi All,

I am going through my GCMS notes (200 pages, ???). I have already bugged lazybone and legalfalcon so many times, +1 for both of you.

A few more questions popped up in my mind. After this I will just give up, sit tight and wait.....

1. I have N=85 activities in my notes, but some are missing and the numbering isn't continuous (1-4, 16, 21, 31, 33, 34, 35). I wonder what that means? My interpretation was they removed my spouse's information from the notes (although I did submit a duly done consent form). Can I assume it was a mistake at their end or it has another explanation?

2. The pages where activities are missing, top right corner has s.15(1), s.19(1) and s.16(c) labels. Again, I am not sure if it applies to both of us or msyelf only, as my UCI is given there.

3. Is it correct to assume that the overall assessment on page 1/2 of the notes apply to both PA and dependent(s) ?

Cheers,

-CR
firstly it is cool to bug me any time CR...secondly its nice to see you on this thread... :)

regarding 1 & 2.....the activities are blanked out for a reason and the reason is that they dont want you to see how they are conducting these checks-who they have called, thru which agency they have verified etc...and no matter how many times you order notes even after you get PPR...you still wont get to see....coz they wont share that info...

now who do the activities relates to (whether your spouse or yourself unless there is a UCI mentioned)....very difficult to say (obviously its blanked out under the sections you stated)...

the consent from doesnt matter...its their internal info they decide to share with you..what they will and what they wont is 'entirely' their choice..

3. yes (page 2 of your assessments)

hang in there buddy...last couple of days for you.. :)

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Re do: 18-02-2017
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2017( submitted: 14-03-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017, received: 12-04-2017
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH SOON( MAY APPRx.)
lazybone said:
Goto your own notes..goto a11.2/r10 review and you might find it there..something like "lock in date" or "no change from ita to eapr"

Points are locked in from the time you get ITA..what the analyst tries to do is verify all your points from the day you received invitation(basically whatever points you were claiming when you got ITA are actually true)

Hope this helps!
Thank you very much. +1 to you

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
shana_kabir said:
Thank you very much. +1 to you
Thanks shana-you are most welcome..if you have further questions feel free to ask away..anyway, i guess i remember you from the feb thread(correct me if im wrong)..wish you speedy processing and hope the wait is really short for you...

Good luck shana!

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
lazybone said:
Dont worry about the notes ending abruptly...check your last 10 activities to find out when there was a file transfer to sgvo...

I think in your case sgvo will update eligibility
My last 10 activities are at CPC-Ottawa level which relating to R10 and A11.2 check and have all PASSED or MET. Last activity was on 27/04/2016 which is 5 months ago.

Then also on 27/4/2016, the File was transferred from CPC-Ottawa to Singapore with reason Workload (re)-distribution.

After that, no activities from SGVO.

Do you think it is strange that SGVO has not touched my File for 5 months? Well i really don't know the way that they are doing in SGVO. Even slower than the slot in Zootopia.