Under process (Paper) application study permit since January, February, March

Mohammad 88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
study permit
Applied February 3th
Biometrics February 3th
Alp sptmpar 2th
And in March 26th received the biometrics letter and I give my passport when I applied all my paper

Nov 19, 2020
I applied for study permit(paper based) on 25th feb 2020..gave biometrics submitted passport the same day..received the passport request letter on 4th Nov..receiving emails from VFS to make online payment to collect passport..even though passport is already with IRCC office..have sent multiple emails, webforms but no response..spoke to VFS executive but they said they cannot help me in this matter..anyone facing this issue and has any solution?

Mohammad 88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
I applied for study permit(paper based) on 25th feb 2020..gave biometrics submitted passport the same day..received the passport request letter on 4th Nov..receiving emails from VFS to make online payment to collect passport..even though passport is already with IRCC office..have sent multiple emails, webforms but no response..spoke to VFS executive but they said they cannot help me in this matter..anyone facing this issue and has any solution?
In my country Money must be paid through the Internet in order to receive a passport After stamping the passport .. because it
vfs works as a part

Nov 19, 2020
In my country Money must be paid through the Internet in order to receive a passport After stamping the passport .. because it
vfs works as a part
So i hd already paid the courier fees which VFS asked me to pay in feb2020..and now they are not even asking me to pay for courier to send the passport back..instead they want me to make payment so that they send the courier guy to collect the passport which is already with IRCC..which is so confusing..

Mohammad 88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
So i hd already paid the courier fees which VFS asked me to pay in feb2020..and now they are not even asking me to pay for courier to send the passport back..instead they want me to make payment so that they send the courier guy to collect the passport which is already with IRCC..which is so confusing..
Passport Collection at the VAC – General Instructions
Collection of the finalized decision envelopes / passports is accepted via post/courier only. Collection of passports in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. You need to provide the following in your email order to collect the passport:
Name and tracking ID.
Shipping address.
Bank payment receipt for the courier fees: 4.600 JOD per passport for domestic shipments only. This is a mandatory fee for returning passports to the applicants in Jordan only since collecting the passport from the VAC personally is not permitted until further notice. The VAC is offering courier services at a discount of 10% on the courier prices listed in the pricing table on the website. VAC courier fee is not a mandatory for international shipments as applicant is responsible to make arrangements with any courier company for returning the passport to his/her address once contacted by the VAC for collection. Only cash deposit in IOM – Jordan bank account are accepted in the meantime. Payment at the centre are not permitted until further notice. You need to include payment receipt in your email.
. Bank details:
In order to compete the payment, you need to make cash deposit in the following bank account. Bank transfer or payment at the centre is not accepted.
Account Name : IOM International Organization for Migration – Jordan
JOD A/C #: 01201449101
Bank Name : Standard Chartered Bank - Amman

Adri21

Aug 19, 2020
study permit
Applied via paper I´m from El Salvador so the paper application went to Mexico City
Applied February 28th
Biometrics February 28th
AIP August 21st
Need to give my medical exam but waiting for the request since I got my AIP
3 weeks ago my status change to: we are reviewing the result of your medical even though I haven't given one or asked for one.

Nov 19, 2020
Passport Collection at the VAC – General Instructions
Collection of the finalized decision envelopes / passports is accepted via post/courier only. Collection of passports in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. You need to provide the following in your email order to collect the passport:
Name and tracking ID.
Shipping address.
Bank payment receipt for the courier fees: 4.600 JOD per passport for domestic shipments only. This is a mandatory fee for returning passports to the applicants in Jordan only since collecting the passport from the VAC personally is not permitted until further notice. The VAC is offering courier services at a discount of 10% on the courier prices listed in the pricing table on the website. VAC courier fee is not a mandatory for international shipments as applicant is responsible to make arrangements with any courier company for returning the passport to his/her address once contacted by the VAC for collection. Only cash deposit in IOM – Jordan bank account are accepted in the meantime. Payment at the centre are not permitted until further notice. You need to include payment receipt in your email.
. Bank details:
In order to compete the payment, you need to make cash deposit in the following bank account. Bank transfer or payment at the centre is not accepted.
Account Name : IOM International Organization for Migration – Jordan
JOD A/C #: 01201449101
Bank Name : Standard Chartered Bank - Amman
Oh okay..i havent received any email or update yet

Mdurra

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Brazil
Paper application from January 3rd
AIP on September 10th
Biometric letter on November 5th

and silence