+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Undeclared work experience.. can i claim it now in EE?

Ashishsavani

Feb 12, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hii all

When i applied for study permit in January 2019 i didn't mention my work experience in it..in SOP i mentioned the date on which i received my graduation and masters degree certificates instead of mentioning date on which i passed exams.. and i also showed that i was doing IELTS and immigration process even though i was working at that time. I did all that because my agent said me that it is necessary to fill gaps. now i have just graduated and i can apply for EE with 459 CRS if i add my undeclared experience. I have salary account statements, reference letter and support from employer.. should i claim it now?? Are they going to consider it as a misrepresentation??

Thank you in advance!!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hii all

When i applied for study permit in January 2019 i didn't mention my work experience in it..in SOP i mentioned the date on which i received my graduation and masters degree certificates instead of mentioning date on which i passed exams.. and i also showed that i was doing IELTS and immigration process even though i was working at that time. I did all that because my agent said me that it is necessary to fill gaps. now i have just graduated and i can apply for EE with 459 CRS if i add my undeclared experience. I have salary account statements, reference letter and support from employer.. should i claim it now?? Are they going to consider it as a misrepresentation??

Thank you in advance!!!
Your agent told you to commit misrepresentation. Would consult a lawyer about whether you should now be honest and ask for forgiveness or it would be too risky to now admit that you had lied about your work experience. People run into this problem all the time. They lie about their education or work history to get one visa/permit but then want to use or for the next one.

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Hii all

Thank you in advance!!!
Obviously it’ll be a misrepresentation and there could be consequences! Think wisely!

Reactions: Ashishsavani

Ashishsavani

Feb 12, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Thanks for the reply..

But i have seen some threads about same issues on this website and many of them have got their PR. What should i do as per your opinion?

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Thanks for the reply..

But i have seen some threads about same issues on this website and many of them have got their PR. What should i do as per your opinion?
There is no guarantee!! It totally depends. You can be lucky though !

jayjay26_91

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks for the reply..

Hi! What happen to your PR app? My friend has the same situation as you. Please advise. Thanks