Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Hello. I received my medical request today ( I am in Canada) and also for my 4 children but they are unaccompanying and they will never come to Canada..2 of them are in the custody of their father and the divorce agreement states they are never allowed to leave the state of ***. I agreed to this so the father would feel more comfortable. The older two..ages 21 and 20..I do not have contact with because they are on their own and away from the family, in general.
When I sent in our PR/OWP sponsorship paperwork (my common law is Canadian) I had a letter notarized that said I wanted to surrender my right to ever sponsor the children (along with their names and birthdates) and also explained the reason why. I also had a long-time friend in TX write a letter that share my story as well..and I included a copy of the divorce agreement that stated they would not leave the state.
However, now I've received a medical request for all 4 of my children. What should i do? Do you think they will accept it if I resend the info that I send with the original app? I really REALLY do not want to contact my ex-spouse and ask him to write a letter because I don't think he will AND it will make him very upset...
Any suggestions? Please help..and I thank you kindly.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello. I received my medical request today ( I am in Canada) and also for my 4 children but they are unaccompanying and they will never come to Canada..2 of them are in the custody of their father and the divorce agreement states they are never allowed to leave the state of ***. I agreed to this so the father would feel more comfortable. The older two..ages 21 and 20..I do not have contact with because they are on their own and away from the family, in general.
When I sent in our PR/OWP sponsorship paperwork (my common law is Canadian) I had a letter notarized that said I wanted to surrender my right to ever sponsor the children (along with their names and birthdates) and also explained the reason why. I also had a long-time friend in TX write a letter that share my story as well..and I included a copy of the divorce agreement that stated they would not leave the state.
However, now I've received a medical request for all 4 of my children. What should i do? Do you think they will accept it if I resend the info that I send with the original app? I really REALLY do not want to contact my ex-spouse and ask him to write a letter because I don't think he will AND it will make him very upset...
Any suggestions? Please help..and I thank you kindly.
May just do the medicals for spouse and also submit another letter of explanation while submitting Medical Tracking Sheet thru webform. If they accept ; it will show "Medicals received or passed" If they insist they will write you. But I have seen a case they did not do the medicals for a child who was not coming, later they wanted to bring the child and was NOT allowed. So think very seriously

Reactions: msb

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Thank you. I understand what you mean. I will never want to sponsor them. They will never want to move. I know that 100%. I do understand, though, your comment. I just do not want to get denied because of this. I will send the letters again through the webform. That's a good idea. I will get my medical done on December 7 and the doctor said they would submit everything from there. I REALLY appreciate your input.

cindyestteacher

Nov 16, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
Doc's Request.
15-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-09-2018
Med's Request
15-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
What is the medical tracking sheet? Is that the form they sent me for the children's medical? Thank you for your time.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
What is the medical tracking sheet? Is that the form they sent me for the children's medical? Thank you for your time.
It is an E-MEDICAL TRACKING PAPER issued by Dr. for each family member. It has 4 Exams >>REQUIRED written below it, also has a BAR CODE with IME xxxx xxxx 8 digits. This paper you will upload thru web by giving all App no. etc. Here is link:-
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
My Chrome refuses this link while IE11 is OK. Hope this all was helpful :)

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I am waiting results to be uploaded by Dr. who did not do all under 1 building. So may try to find a Good doctor with all facilities, so that he does notsend XRAY, Blood etc. to other places, also ask if he has an access to UPLOAD not sending results by Mails

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Not a lot of doctors do the blood tests and x-rays themselves. You typically get a referral to an x-ray and medical imaging lab. It's normal to need to go to another location, or another office, to do that.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Not a lot of doctors do the blood tests and x-rays themselves. You typically get a referral to an x-ray and medical imaging lab. It's normal to need to go to another location, or another office, to do that.
YES but there are few big Hospital type they have all in one place, but prices are way high.