+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to register on the citizenship tracker

Mhfz

Nov 23, 2022
Hello,

I have applied for citizenship with my family (paper application) and we received an AOR 2 months ago and that we can track our application online. Since then, I have been trying to register on the tracker but every time I try to create an account I get a message “incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the use of a Representative (IMM5476 form)….”. Noting that we did not use a representative. Did anyone else face this problem? And how did you fix it?

Thank you

cicek

May 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-09-2017
Hello, have you been able to solve this problem please? My husband and I also received AOR emails, trying to create a new account to track our application but receiving below error.

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Note: We don't have a representative.

Mhfz

Nov 23, 2022
Hi there,

It actually resolved on its own.Turned out that it takes a while to be able to create an account and log in to the tracker.
So I recommend that you wait and keep trying until it works (it might take around a month).