+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to create a tracker account

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
I am unable to create a tracker account, whenever I fill in my UCI, Application number and all the necessary information to create an account, I get the message saying, "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet. "

Please help and advice on the way forward if someone else has also faced the same problem.

Thanks.

CanadianSnowBird

Star Member
Oct 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
OINP HCP (Healthcare) -submitted - 08/11/2023
I submitted our eAPR on Feb 14 and I couldn't create a tracker either , however , a day later ,which coincides with the time we did our biometrics and they were marked as complete on the same day, I could finally create it !

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024
I submitted our eAPR on Feb 14 and I couldn't create a tracker either , however , a day later ,which coincides with the time we did our biometrics and they were marked as complete on the same day, I could finally create it !
Thanks but application for PR has taken unusual amount of time and since the file was submitted by an agent, I want to know whether that could be the reason for not being able to register for a tracker?

CanadianSnowBird

Star Member
Oct 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
OINP HCP (Healthcare) -submitted - 08/11/2023
Thanks but application for PR has taken unusual amount of time and since the file was submitted by an agent, I want to know whether that could be the reason for not being able to register for a tracker?
I am not sure really I am sorry but I never used any agents and never read about what they do and how

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I am unable to create a tracker account, whenever I fill in my UCI, Application number and all the necessary information to create an account, I get the message saying, "Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet. "

Please help and advice on the way forward if someone else has also faced the same problem.

Thanks.
If your UCI is temp UCI - something like CAN....., you wont be able to create an account on tracker. UCI has to be a number to create that account

and I think you receive a permanent UCI only when you pass medical/receive request for biometrics

bly

Sep 27, 2023

Thanks.
i have the same problem? did u get a solution?

bly

Sep 27, 2023
If your UCI is temp UCI - something like CAN....., you wont be able to create an account on tracker. UCI has to be a number to create that account

and I think you receive a permanent UCI only when you pass medical/receive request for biometrics
Thanks i think this is clear

vivekdesai

Jan 18, 2024

Thanks I have an UCI number which is all digits and no alphabets.... Still not winning.