+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to Book appointment at VFS Bangladesh

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
@Sangyukta Need a suggestion from you.

I am going to submit web form for another passport submission letter. Should I submit two web forms for my parents separately OR only one for both of them?

Azrael525

Mar 27, 2024
Hi! Mine is a PR application. Got ‘ready for visa’ email on the 18th and no PPR through CIC portal. What should I upload on the VFS webform? Tried uploading the 1st page of the PDF of that very email. VFS website says ‘invalid file type’. Any suggestions??

sam001

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
Hi! No response yet. I called IRCC canada and they asked me o submit the webform which I did more than 2 weeks ago. No response from them as well. There is no other option other than webform to contact Singapore.
IRCC at its absolute worst. My MP office called them 3 times already. First two times they said everything looked good and waiting for a final decision. Once it passed the 41 days of processing days, the office asked them to expedite the application. Nothing happened and then the office called again yesterday. They said they cant give any update and everything has been noted. What an absolute nightmare of uncertainty

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
@Sangyukta Need a suggestion from you.

I am going to submit web form for another passport submission letter. Should I submit two web forms for my parents separately OR only one for both of them?
Hi @SHENJUTI sorry just saw this. I am not sure about this. I applied for my mother only. I have a friend that applied for both her parents and is in the same boat as us. I just asked her so I will let you know once she gets back to me. Also I think you should submit the web form asap. I just checked, the last time I asked for a new passport letter on February 15 and got the letter on March 11 so that is a long time.

Reactions: SHENJUTI

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Hi @SHENJUTI sorry just saw this. I am not sure about this. I applied for my mother only. I have a friend that applied for both her parents and is in the same boat as us. I just asked her so I will let you know once she gets back to me. Also I think you should submit the web form asap. I just checked, the last time I asked for a new passport letter on February 15 and got the letter on March 11 so that is a long time.
@SHENJUTI My friend said she had to do 2 separate web forms to ask for the passport submission letter for her parents.

Reactions: SHENJUTI

Azrael525

Mar 27, 2024
Hi! Mine is a PR application. Got ‘ready for visa’ email on the 18th and no PPR through CIC portal. What should I upload on the VFS webform? Tried uploading the 1st page of the PDF of that very email. VFS website says ‘invalid file type’. Any suggestions??
Anyone???

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Its all very unfortunate, the system is locked and doesnt let anyone do anything. I think the good thing is they must be aware of the issue of middlemen being involved and the stress on the system...therefore they are extending passport submission letters automatically. I wish they were more like the US embassy, where the embassy staff just selects the appointment date and we have to just go pick it all up. Submission happens at the embassy.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi @Sangyukta - hope you are doing well.
I have submitted two web forms for my parents another passport submission letter on Mar 27. Today I got that only for Dad. Do you have any update?

Did your friend get letters for parents too? If yes, then can you please ask if get together or separate? Thanks

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Hi @Sangyukta - hope you are doing well.
I have submitted two web forms for my parents another passport submission letter on Mar 27. Today I got that only for Dad. Do you have any update?

Did your friend get letters for parents too? If yes, then can you please ask if get together or separate? Thanks
Hi @SHENJUTI I am doing well, thank you :) Hope you are doing good as well. No I have not gotten the passport letter yet from IRCC for my Mom. My friend got the 2 letters for her parents separately on the same day. I am sure you will get the letter for your Mom soon.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi @SHENJUTI I am doing well, thank you :) Hope you are doing good as well. No I have not gotten the passport letter yet from IRCC for my Mom. My friend got the 2 letters for her parents separately on the same day. I am sure you will get the letter for your Mom soon.
Have you got new passport submission letter yet? I am still waiting for my mom☹