+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK Police certificate application (ACRO)

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Oh! Have you already received ITA? Actually mine is expiring on Sept 30th and till now only email I have received from them is stating they have received my application (on Sept 1). Not sure should I decline or submit my application with LOE (if not received it by that time)..
what is an ITA? I’m applying for inland spouse sponsorship.
I still haven’t received my police certificate but I submitted my application with the email from Acro Police, and I attached an explanation letter stating that I will receive my police certificate soon and will send it over in a webform.

TINTUMINTU

Apr 4, 2017
Hi @TINTUMINTU , I have sent email with my application on 14th August but haven't received any acknowledgement yet. Did you send any chasers or they responded themselves after few days of your submitting the application? Thanks!
I did received acknowlegement only after I email them. It was after a week from the application date. Today (6th September), I have recieved disptached email.

Empress34

Aug 12, 2023
Hi everyone, I would like to know how you all paid for the service after sending in your email application to ACRO. I have received ITA and have few days left to submit. I submitted my application to ACRO on 21st September 2023 and I'm a bit scared it might delay. Can anyone share their experiences

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Hi everyone, I would like to know how you all paid for the service after sending in your email application to ACRO. I have received ITA and have few days left to submit. I submitted my application to ACRO on 21st September 2023 and I'm a bit scared it might delay. Can anyone share their experiences
took about 5-6 weeks to get delivered to my address in Canada

Reactions: Empress34

ramkumar27

Aug 25, 2023
Hi All,

How did you pay to ACRO? I sent an email to them with the application and other documents and I got an auto email as an acknowledgement that they have received the documents. Will they send us a link to pay later or how should we do the payment for ACRO?

Any inputs would be helpful. Thanks in advance

ramkumar27

Aug 25, 2023
@Empress34 Did you get any updates from ACRO on the payment options? and how long it took to get the certificate after you made the payment?

aravindguruswamy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hi All,

How did you pay to ACRO? I sent an email to them with the application and other documents and I got an auto email as an acknowledgement that they have received the documents. Will they send us a link to pay later or how should we do the payment for ACRO?

Any inputs would be helpful. Thanks in advance
no u need to pay to the bannk account given. in comments add ur appln number