+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK PCC from INDIA 2018

Avinash77

Nov 25, 2019
I got my PCC from UK and I reside in India. It took 20 days for the entire process, including the delivery of mail to my home in India. If any one here has doubts, please let me know
Hey ,
I have completed my Masters in UK 2017-2019, but I was staying in 3 different accommodation for the two years

1) what documents should be shown to ACRO for residing in UK ? I don’t have any documents of which I was residing except I know the address of the stay ?? Is that fine ?

2) Right now I stay in India home country how to use ACRO pcc?

3)what’s the current address that I have to show? Does it mean UK address or current Indian address

please help me with this !!

Oct 30, 2019
Hey ,
I have completed my Masters in UK 2017-2019, but I was staying in 3 different accommodation for the two years

1) what documents should be shown to ACRO for residing in UK ? I don’t have any documents of which I was residing except I know the address of the stay ?? Is that fine ?

2) Right now I stay in India home country how to use ACRO pcc?

3)what’s the current address that I have to show? Does it mean UK address or current Indian address

please help me with this !!
Hi Avinash,
1. You dont need any address proof for your UK stay. Just mention the address of all the address you lived, even if you dont remember them correctly.
2. Just go to ACRO PCC website and start the onlie application procedure.
Go here https://www.acro.police.uk/Police_Certificates_Online.aspx , read everyhting, then start applicaiton at bottom
3. Current address is any address you live with proof, I used Aadhaar. This the address which they will send your letter to.

Also, they will ask for a reference. You can give name and email of any solicitor or accountant or govt employee you know. this is just a part of application. Dont worry, they will only check your passport against their criminal system. If no arrests, then they will quickly process.

BA_LEE

Apr 1, 2019
Hi Avinash,
1. You dont need any address proof for your UK stay. Just mention the address of all the address you lived, even if you dont remember them correctly.
Go here https://www.acro.police.uk/Police_Certificates_Online.aspx , read everyhting, then start applicaiton at bottom
3. Current address is any address you live with proof, I used Aadhaar. This the address which they will send your letter to.

Also, they will ask for a reference. You can give name and email of any solicitor or accountant or govt employee you know. this is just a part of application. Dont worry, they will only check your passport against their criminal system. If no arrests, then they will quickly process.
In which section of the application form do we need to mention the UK address of where we lived.. I was in the UK for 9 months from Sept 2017 to Jun 2018 and then went once more to UK in Sept 2018 for just 5 days. i lived in UK at Address-1 for 9 months and at a friends place in Sept 2018. If I have to mention both these addresses, then where do I have to write it??

Avinash77

Nov 25, 2019
T
Hi Avinash,

Thanks mate !!

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

I had a query regarding UK PCC.

I was in UK for a combined stay of aprox 6 months spread across 5 visits. My stay was usually in a hotel or service apartment.

Do i need to give the address of these all the hotels and apartment in the PCC application ?

It would be helpful if someone could shed some light on it .
Was anyone able to reply to this query ?
or Were you able to figure it out ? I have the same doubt before applying for a UK PCC on my wife's behalf. She stayed in a company provided service apartment over a period of 3 months , 1.5 months and 3 weeks in the UK .

viss89

Dec 19, 2020
Hello,
I need a quick advice regarding my Uk pcc.
As I am going US and I spent 10 years in UK. Now I need a UK pcc but I just want to know that how is it sensitive to get arrested for drunken to get PCC.There was no formal paperwork or any conviction. Please advice me.