I’m so happy for you. Finally, congratulations

Finally,got a good news.

say31

Apr 11, 2024
I am an Indian passport holder.
applied on 6th Feb 2024
biometric update on 8th Feb.
no update after that.
eligibility and background checks are still under process.
I know its taking time to get confirmations but also heard many people who applied in March 2024 got their visas. does anybody know the current trend of getting confirmations?

Amzo

Apr 11, 2024
I am an Indian passport holder.
applied on 6th Feb 2024
biometric update on 8th Feb.
no update after that.
eligibility and background checks are still under process.
I know its taking time to get confirmations but also heard many people who applied in March 2024 got their visas. does anybody know the current trend of getting confirmations?
Do you have a valid US visa or been to Canada in last 10 years?

Amzo

Apr 11, 2024
no . I am on sponsored work visa in the UK. I do nothave any other country's visa

You’ll get decision soon since eligibility in under process. Canada had delays in UK due to the CUEAT applications which were processed in London but everything is fine now

say31

Apr 11, 2024
Hi
Can a person with Indian passport living in UK apply from India and give biometrics in India?
yes you can do that , actually its good idea to apply from India because the processing time from India is very less compared to UK

say31

Apr 11, 2024
You’ll get decision soon since eligibility in under process. Canada had delays in UK due to the CUEAT applications which were processed in London but everything is fine now
yeah fingers crossed. my travel plan is for end of May so.

beckdan71

Apr 19, 2024
I applied for eta in November 2023 and still awaiting as file under review does anyone know when or how I could find out how long this will take ? I have e mailed and had automated responses but can’t talk to anyone and I am no further forward. I am trying to visit Canada in August for my step sons wedding but at this rate I think I will be unable to attend

Amzo

Apr 11, 2024
I applied for eta in November 2023 and still awaiting as file under review does anyone know when or how I could find out how long this will take ? I have e mailed and had automated responses but can’t talk to anyone and I am no further forward. I am trying to visit Canada in August for my step sons wedding but at this rate I think I will be unable to attend

I think you’ll get your decision in time. They’re now working through the files. Has your eligibility started?