+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI Number query

the1forall

Feb 10, 2014
Hello All,

A cousin of mine applied for FSW last year but quota got full and his application was returned back with UCI Number mentioned on the Generic form. Now he wants to apply for Nova Scotia PNP and twitch his experience (and NOC) a little bit so that he can show two years of experience in last five years...

In that case if he does NOT mention the UCI on the new Generic form, will they be able to trace his previous UCI number and application records (from passport number)????

Please note that he has never been issued a file number for his FSW application and never got a rejection....they just returned his application because of quota completion....

Need your thoughts and inputs on the same

Regards

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
they do not keep record of returned application ........its written on letter or email which you received with your returned doc. .......so you make changes accordingly ........and please seek more advices from senior members .......

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
They normally don't keep records but could possibly ask this question, if you have applied before. It's best not to 'tweak' information you have submitted earlier. You never know where paths cross again.

Bondo2

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Cairo
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have similar issue, application returned because of cap fill and with a UCI number. I am applying under a new NOC other than the one which was in my previous application. Should I use the UCI and should I include a letter why I changed the NOC ?
My previous application had 2 letters for 2 NOC, once I used for primary
The new application is not using the previous primary NOC but using the second one but changed the duties a bit to match (my job actually overlaps with 3 NOC)

Bondo2

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Cairo
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unique customer identifies. It is a number assigned by CIC to you

Bondo2

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Cairo
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't find it. You only get it when:
Application is processed
Application is returned

Ralukino

Jan 22, 2013
We applied last year, and our application was returned. When we applied again this year in march we didn't specified the UCI on the generic application form, even though we had one. Surprisingly they do keep a record, we received PER yesterday and we got the same UCI number.
I don't think it is a problem if you don't write the number. Each case might be different.