+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE PCC from India

rajeshsharma11

Feb 11, 2017
If you still have your Emirates ID details getting the PCC is a breeze and you dont have to obtain fingerprints from local police etc and remainder of the process like some sites mention. I got my PCC done in 3 days and emailed to me. Cost equals AED 320 and its recommended to use a GCC based credit for the payment to succeed. Apply on this site: https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservicescontent/goodconductcertificatecatalog
Thanks all for inputs.
So can we apply online from India, even if our UAE VISA has been cancelled and Emirates id is not longer active.
I need to apply for my spouse PCC and we had left UAE couple of months back.

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Thanks all for inputs.
So can we apply online from India, even if our UAE VISA has been cancelled and Emirates id is not longer active.
Yes

WlidFire

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks all for inputs.
Yes you can. When you add Emirates ID details into the PCC request form online you will see a green check mark next to your Emirates ID no. which means it is valid for acceptance and can proceed with the application.

rajeshsharma11

Feb 11, 2017
Yes you can. When you add Emirates ID details into the PCC request form online you will see a green check mark next to your Emirates ID no. which means it is valid for acceptance and can proceed with the application.
I have chosen the status outside the UAE and entered but there is a filed Biometric Card Photocopy * .(which talks about the Form need to fill, with Biometric and send). So can we ignore this field and submit the application without providing/submitting the Biometric details.

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Yes, just ignore that and fill the rest of the form. You should get your PCC by Sunday/ Monday.

rajeshsharma11

Feb 11, 2017
Thanks, May I know how long does it take to receive the original Hard copy via mail because i have not received it yet even after 24 days of submitting the application.

Though i have received the PCC in email.

rajeshsharma11

Feb 11, 2017
Yes, just ignore that and fill the rest of the form. You should get your PCC by Sunday/ Monday.
Yes, i got the scanned copy in 2 days, but for spouse visa i need original paper copy and it has been 25 days and i have still not received the mail (paper copy of PCC). May I know if they send the hard copy of the PCC. Besides, I tried to call the PCC department, reached customer care and even sent emails, but there is not reply

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Yes, i got the scanned copy in 2 days, but for spouse visa i need original paper copy and it has been 25 days and i have still not received the mail (paper copy of PCC). May I know if they send the hard copy of the PCC. Besides, I tried to call the PCC department, reached customer care and even sent emails, but there is not reply
Hey,

Sorry, I don't know about that since I too have not received hard copy yet. I guess you can ask your friends/ family/ colleagues to get it from the police station there.

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I don't have emirates id card. I left Dubai in 2006. Do I still need PCC from UAE, it's been more than 6 years now. And can i get it done on my own (without EID)? The agents are charging exorbitantly ₹20k / person +18% taxes for one person.
since you left Dubai in 2006 which is above n beyond 10 yr period you do not require a PCC

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
since you left Dubai in 2006 which is above n beyond 10 yr period you do not require a PCC
sorry for the error, not in 2006 but in 2012 ...it's been 6 years.

update: in 2012 I lived in Dubai for less than 6 months. So I don't think I need PCC for that stay but before that, I was in Dubai from 2007 October - 2009 October. so it's almost 9 years. I think I can manage without a PCC maybe I can manage with a letter of clarification during my document submission stage.

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
sorry for the error, not in 2006 but in 2012 ...it's been 6 years.

update: in 2012 I lived in Dubai for less than 6 months. So I don't think I need PCC for that stay but before that, I was in Dubai from 2007 October - 2009 October. so it's almost 9 years. I think I can manage without a PCC maybe I can manage with a letter of clarification during my document submission stage.
Likely your application will be refused for incompleted documentation if you don’t provide the UAE PCC. The above mentioned duration of your stay between 2007-2009 will fall under the 10 yr rule.

Reactions: jokulpapa

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Hi Rajesh,
I'm not sure if you will need the answer now as it's been quite some time. But will post my 2 cents for the benefit of others.

It takes 1.5-2 months for the hard copy to come. And the address they write on the copy is almost wrong. So if the hard copy hasn't come, don't be surprised. I luckily got my hard copy because the postman knew my building name and the pin code. I laughed seeing the address written on the envelope.

Anyways, all the best with the process

Cheers!

PS: If anyone is particular about getting the hard copy for whatever reasons, they may opt for a friend or relative to take a print out of the soft copy PCC and go to the Ministry's attestation office (I think somewhere in Al-Nadha) and get a hard copy attested from them. I believe this should work as the driver's license extract has such an option. Again I'm not a 100% sure. Hope this helps.