+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE PCC "fathers name and issued to mistake"

jman220

Jan 10, 2024
Hi everyone,

I need your guidance regarding an issue with my UAE PCC. I applied for the dubai police pcc through their website but upon receiving said certificate I noticed that:

1) My father's name was added right next to my full name for e.g Ali Hassan Hassan Malik Ahmad (Ali Hassan being the applicant's full name and Hassan Malik Ahmad being the fathers name)
2) In the issued to field they have just entered "Canada" instead of IRCC as I requested.

I am really worried that this will cause issues with my application and wanted your thoughts on whether this is acceptable or not for the IRCC? My passport number is visible for verification but im not sure if the IRCC will be able to make sense of it.

rahulc1

Jan 12, 2023
@jman220 :
1. I believe, this is a normal usual practice in UAE.
2. I feel this should not be a worry of concern.
If need be, you may attach a Letter of explanation along with your application or through webform and explain / elaborate the scenario and clarify it further.

Reactions: jman220

jman220

Jan 10, 2024
@jman220 :
1. I believe, this is a normal usual practice in UAE.
2. I feel this should not be a worry of concern.
If need be, you may attach a Letter of explanation along with your application or through webform and explain / elaborate the scenario and clarify it further.
Thankyou! Also one more question my police certificate from my city of residence is given on a black and white paper signed but with the qr code for verification would that be acceptable?