+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Entry/Exit stamps asked at the Interview

Kam2014

Jul 17, 2014
Hi Shaazdeh- I had my citizenship exam today and they requested entry/exit report as my UAE residency visa was active during my 4 years period.

Just wondering as to how you got this report by email? can we request this online? Is there a website?

I really appreciate your response as I don’t have anyone in UAE to help me get this report..help help

Many thanks.
Kam

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its always better to be prepared... Although I am still awaiting for my exam notice.. I have obtained the report from Qatar authorities during my last visit.. I still have my residency there valid until today.. yet, I believe that as long as the report covered the days/weeks of absence I have claimed at my application for the period of physical presence I should then be fine ..

Good luck all

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalCan said:
Guys, I have a question related to this topic and wonder if anyone is able to answer it. I'm applying for my citizenship very shortly and I still have a valid UAE visa. I have asked for an entry/exit report from Dubai and I received a copy by email. My question is...do I need to get the original report and attach it with my application or would a copy be just fine. I do understand that I need to get it translated...

Thanks
What did you get from there entry or exit report or Visa Cancellation report. ????

Thanks

atifbashir

Sep 15, 2014
AtifAkber, Will you be kind enough to share the details of the agent through which you got the report, I am trying from 2 weeks to get entry/exit report through my friends but no luck yet?

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I was travelling last October and stopped for one day in Dubai as part of Dubai Connect. We just stayed one day. We have UAE stamps for exit and entry. Do we need to do anything regarding translations or something.

Are we okay because it is part of journey?

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Hi All,

I was travelling last October and stopped for one day in Dubai as part of Dubai Connect. We just stayed one day. We have UAE stamps for exit and entry. Do we need to do anything regarding translations or something.

Are we okay because it is part of journey?
Don't worry and no need for translation. I traveled to Dubai for 4 days in June. I just mentioned the visit during my interview last week with no issues.

PalCan

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I haven't had my test yet however, this topic is of personal interest to me and I wanted to share my case...I submitted my application in May and I still have a valid Dubai visa as I visit twice a year since I moved to canada.

In an attempt to avoid an RQ, I have requested an exit/entry report from Dubai, had it translated and included it with my application. I also included a letter explaining why I still have a valid visa and the reason for my frequent travels to Dubai.

Good luck to all.

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I received a mail requesting entry exit report for UAE which I already had submitted during the interview do you know how long will it take to process the application after they receive they receive it by mail ?

laras

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Palcan,
Can I ask you what explanation you wrote in the letter, as to why you make 2 visits to Dubai every year, and as to why your Dubai visa is still valid? Did you give any other supporting work or education docs in support of your application to explain time spent in Canada?

PalCan said:
Hello everyone,

I haven't had my test yet however, this topic is of personal interest to me and I wanted to share my case...I submitted my application in May and I still have a valid Dubai visa as I visit twice a year since I moved to canada.

In an attempt to avoid an RQ, I have requested an exit/entry report from Dubai, had it translated and included it with my application. I also included a letter explaining why I still have a valid visa and the reason for my frequent travels to Dubai.

Good luck to all.

PalCan

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laras said:
Palcan,
Can I ask you what explanation you wrote in the letter, as to why you make 2 visits to Dubai every year, and as to why your Dubai visa is still valid? Did you give any other supporting work or education docs in support of your application to explain time spent in Canada?
Sure...I just mentioned that without having a UAE residence visa, I can no longer enter UAE with the type of passport I hold - not even with a visit visa...so this is my only way to see my family in there...and yes, I also attached employment letter, NOA's, letter from my residence, etc...

laras

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Palcan for your reply! All the best to you!!

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Folks,
I have already submitted the entry exit record of movement that was issued by Dubai immigration and I have translated by a certified translator in Canada my questions are do they want to be certified by ministry of affairs from UAE? And how long will it take to send the oath letter after you submitted?

Appreciate your feedback as I am worry that I didn't know that they may wanted to be stamped by ministry of affairs!!

PalCan

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Concerned said:
Folks,
I have already submitted the entry exit record of movement that was issued by Dubai immigration and I have translated by a certified translator in Canada my questions are do they want to be certified by ministry of affairs from UAE? And how long will it take to send the oath letter after you submitted?

Appreciate your feedback as I am worry that I didn't know that they may wanted to be stamped by ministry of affairs!!
I didn't get the report attested by UAE's ministry either and to my knowledge, it doesn't have to. I just got it translated in canada by a certified translator and included it with my application. As for the second part of your question, I wouldn't know. I haven't yet done my test.

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Much Appreciated,,, does anyone know how long approximately it will take to get back to you with hopefully oath letter? Folks your feedback is much appreciated...