+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

U.K For Studies While Immigration In Process. Help Please.

friend4u

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London U.k
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Seniors and experts need your advise in my case.

I had received first AOR in Pakistan while waiting for 2nd AOR, I moved here in London-U.K 15 days ago for 1 year Masters degree to excel in my carrier. I also leave my job. Now I have a new address here in London where I am staying. I believe these are the following thing I need to inform to London visa office.

1. Change of Address ( Visa office remains same)

2. Employment Status (Latest Experience Letter of Job Tenure )

3. Student Visa Photo Copy

4. CAS Letter Photo Copy

Any relevant information and document I need to inform CIC-London. Please let me know. I would be glad to receive your advise
[/size][/size].
[/size]

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to excel in my carrier....???? u meant career?? :s

friend4u

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London U.k
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Sorry typing mistake its Carrer (Profession).

Dear Seniors, Could you please put some light on my case ?

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
title of thread "U.K For Studies While Immigration In Process. Help Please" is but your are asking a different question inside the thread

You need to send following items

1) Updated form which contains history part
2) Legal Status proof in UK

I don't think CAS is required now, they might ask you for transcripts later on and it depends on school because Top ranked schools have different semester structure compared to lower ranked. Like Oxbridge, University of London, Nottingham and other have two semester for Masters but the exams for all modules are help in May mean no exams in fall term. But lower ranked or universities which are not in top 100 like UEL, Kingston, and other hold exam twice a year. So, if you got medical request during your program tenure they will ask you for letter only if you are in school which conduct exams in May, if you are in school which conduct exams twice a year than progression transcript + Letter will be needed.

BTW which university you will be attending is in it quite early to start a Master program in a British University esp good uniz. PM me if you need any info about Brit Schools spent long time in their schools. :eek:

friend4u

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London U.k
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Dear Qorax,

Could you please advise me about my case ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
friend4u said:
Dear Qorax,

Could you please advise me about my case ?
Just 'change your address' thru the link provided under the e-Cas [same page] with an explanation note. U don't need to send anything unless it's of qualifying nature to your case file [which I don't think it is].

Qorax
*this is reply to your PM.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
friend4u said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Seniors and experts need your advise in my case.

I had received first AOR in Pakistan while waiting for 2nd AOR, I moved here in London-U.K 15 days ago for 1 year Masters degree to excel in my carrier. I also leave my job. Now I have a new address here in London where I am staying. I believe these are the following thing I need to inform to London visa office.

1. Change of Address ( Visa office remains same)

2. Employment Status (Latest Experience Letter of Job Tenure )

3. Student Visa Photo Copy

4. CAS Letter Photo Copy

Any relevant information and document I need to inform CIC-London. Please let me know. I would be glad to receive your advise
[/size][/size].
[/size]
Hi!

As qorax mentioned inform them of change of your address. You can do that by sending email

london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

or

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

If you have left your last job also inform them that you have left your last job and now studying in U.K. University. Proivde your acceptance letter from University and also a letter from your University stating you have enrolled. You can get that from registry of your University if you have paid the fees already. Also provide copy of student visa. Send these documents by post. CAS letter is not needed.

Thanks

friend4u

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London U.k
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
27-07-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Dear Qorax and pittabread,

Thanks for the reply.Do you think I need to send them a travel history form ? because 3 months earlier I traveled to U.A.E for 2 weeks. Now 1 month ago I traveled here in U.K. Also I left my job and got Experience letter for my whole tenure I will inform CIC-London about it in cover letter.

The following supporting documents I am going to send London visa office. But I prefer to visit there and send it by myself.

1.Cover letter with all the information and updates.

2. Travel History form (London visa office visa specific instruction)

3. Change of Address ( Visa office remains same)

4. Employment Status (Latest Experience Letter of Job Tenure ) Do you think I need to send it ?

5. Student Visa Photo Copy

6. University/College Enrolment Letter

Regards,

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
friend4u said:
Dear Qorax and pittabread,

Thanks for the reply.Do you think I need to send them a travel history form ? because 3 months earlier I traveled to U.A.E for 2 weeks. Now 1 month ago I traveled here in U.K. Also I left my job and got Experience letter for my whole tenure I will inform CIC-London about it in cover letter.

The following supporting documents I am going to send London visa office. But I prefer to visit there and send it by myself.

1.Cover letter with all the information and updates.

2. Travel History form (London visa office visa specific instruction)

3. Change of Address ( Visa office remains same)

4. Employment Status (Latest Experience Letter of Job Tenure ) Do you think I need to send it ?

5. Student Visa Photo Copy

6. University/College Enrolment Letter

Regards,
Hi!

1) I think you don't need to fill any forms. Just inform them that you are in uk now and travelled to UAE 3 months ago. Provide copy of passport pages showing UK / UAE visa and showing entry / exit stamps of UAE and UK.

2) Yes provide them the latest employment letter you got from your last employer stating you finished your job.

3) Provide copy of enrollment letter from University.

Its the same thing if you go there personally or send by royal mail recorded delivery.

Thanks