Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR arrived by email today and no mention of cancelling my UAE resident visa. I have 45 days to send our passports to London.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
trinatocanada said:
PPR arrived by email today and no mention of cancelling my UAE resident visa. I have 45 days to send our passports to London.
Congrats Trina !!!

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
trinatocanada said:
OH Congrats Trinatocanada
A great news u have told today. I have just read it now. Now i am only left from the persons whose interviews were scheduled in march 2010. Pray for me please.
Thanks

azolyma2canada

Nov 2, 2009
hi and congrats trina . just like to ask if they require you to submit a machine readable passport. is there any date in the enclosed attachment in your e mail?

AUH Process

Star Member
Feb 11, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2007
trinatocanada said:
Congrats Trina!!

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ather8888 said:
HI
When did u send ur RPRF fee? I remember u sent it after interview. Me too did same.
Thanks
Hi, I sent RPRF 3 days after the interview. March 11th.

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azolyma2canada said:
hi and congrats trina . just like to ask if they require you to submit a machine readable passport. is there any date in the enclosed attachment in your e mail?
Yes, a machine readable passport is required but this I knew from a friend who submitted his passport a few months back. But CHC london did not specify it in the email they sent me. The PDF attachment did not have a date nor my file number.