+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Typo in application

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
It’s been 1 year since my AOR, but from my latest batch of GCMS I noticed a typo in my application. Last letter of my city of birth was missing. All documents I submitted however has it written correctly in them, so the mistake is only in the application. I’m going to raise a CSE to correct it, but do you think this could be grounds for refusal?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It’s been 1 year since my AOR, but from my latest batch of GCMS I noticed a typo in my application. Last letter of my city of birth was missing. All documents I submitted however has it written correctly in them, so the mistake is only in the application. I’m going to raise a CSE to correct it, but do you think this could be grounds for refusal?
If they want to reject you, they should have rejected a year ago and not waiting until now. Anyway, it is no harm raising the CSE.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
If they want to reject you, they should have rejected a year ago and not waiting until now. Anyway, it is no harm raising the CSE.
I know, logically it should be okay. I’m just worried it’ll give them an excuse if they’re looking for one. It has been over a year afterall without a decision :/