+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TWP online application attestaion of documents???

mr_technician

Feb 1, 2013
HI i am applying for the online application of TWP i need to know

1:which documents should be attested from notry public besides or other then educational documents??
2:in online application there is place where i should put a letter of explanation or sop(statement of purpose) what is it and what should i write and if someone has a sample letter please forward it to me ????

thanks alot
my noc is 2211

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At the bottom of the required document page, you will see add letter of explaination or something on the same lines.

Please be advised when submitting online application, be very careful. When you attach file which has more than page, just mention page number.

mr_technician

Feb 1, 2013
arif.jabbar said:
At the bottom of the required document page, you will see add letter of explaination or something on the same lines.

Please be advised when submitting online application, be very careful. When you attach file which has more than page, just mention page number.

brother please explain it to me
and what should i write in the explanation letter?? i mean what will be the best to write ??? and how i am gona put a page number ???
please explain
thanks alot i will be very grateful

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really don't know if you are applying for TWP on the basis of LMO.

But I can certainly let you know some points which may help you.

First of all, consider this fact that you are applying to temporary residence in Canada, which means at the end of your stay in Canada you have to come back. This is problematic area. I have seen many apps just rejected because of that. How you can prove that, by showing your family ties, property under your name, and especially why you will come back to Pakistan after your stay in Canada. Prove them your profession has demand in Pakistan and you will find job easily once you are done in Canada. I repeat myself, convince the officer you will come back. May be you have plans to get PR, don't mention it. Once you are approved for PR, temporary application has no impact on PR application.

I read your NOC is 2211, if that's the case, this comes under NOC B, which is categorized as skilled worker by CIC.

Hope this helps.

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what i would suggest for submitting the docs, scan all the docs as picture, insert them in microsoft word, insert page number in word file and save as pdf if you have microsoft word 2010. If not, then save as word and google word to pdf online converter, that will do the job for you.

hope this helps.

mr_technician

Feb 1, 2013
thanks a lot brother
yeah i have a job offer letter and positive lmo as well

i have got all the documents like police certificates ,birth certificate, educational by tomorrow i will attest them from notry public and InshAllah by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow i will apply online.
is there anything else that i need to take care please do inform me

thanks for your help
and please pray for me