+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

mangalam1235

Nov 8, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have a question on current NDVO processing on Passport stamping and getting COPR for FCP class visa?
My passport was picked up and in process in IRCC from 29th oct, but no update since then, so wanted to check how long it will take to get my passport back?

Reactions: Dikku1111

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Counterfoil got generated for my parents today. It was in process with IRCC since Oct 22nd. PGP - 2019

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2020
Hi All,
Received PPR on 14th October. Submitted passports for my wife, son and me on Oct 18th.
Got COPR with passport stamped for my wife and son. But my passport is still in process at IRCC Delhi.
Anyone know how to contact IRCC delhi to inquire about my application. Need to travel urgently to Canada.

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Nope. Still waiting. Might have to postpone tickets.
Yeah, I cancelled my wife's ticket. No response yet from IRCC Delhi in email. Don't know how to escalate it now. No one is helping whatsoever. This is absolutely frustrating...coming so close to the end and still getting delayed without cause by IRCC.

pink2019

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi All,
Received PPR on 14th October. Submitted passports for my wife, son and me on Oct 18th.
Got COPR with passport stamped for my wife and son. But my passport is still in process at IRCC Delhi.
Anyone know how to contact IRCC delhi to inquire about my application. Need to travel urgently to Canada.
same is with me and others too. primary applicant is still waiting.I don't think contacting them would be helpful, but you can try

https://www.international.gc.ca/country-pays/india-inde/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng