+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
My dependent passport reached IRCC in India via VFS on 11 OCT 2021 and still showing processing. I sent email to delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca and tried calling VFS as well. Delhi Immigration email reply didn't respond to the question - they just gave generic reply. No help. Is there anything that can be done?

I see people that sent their passports after mine already getting theirs back where as my dependent passport not updated for return.

abhijeet4800

Aug 8, 2018
Hi Guys, I know the passport has to go to Delhi for stamping, however in bluedart tracking it is going to Mumbai and delivery was attempted there. Should I be concerned?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Hi Guys, I know the passport has to go to Delhi for stamping, however in bluedart tracking it is going to Mumbai and delivery was attempted there. Should I be concerned?
Yes, this is concerning. You should call them ASAP.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Do we get seperate PP submission letters with different awb Number for each applicant ?
PP submission email will go to the primary applicant only. Once you raise the pick up request using a webform and pay the fees, separate emails will come with AWB numbers for each applicant.

Reactions: Jeddie

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
This should be okay, refer -https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-and-coronavirus.681880/ and flip to pages from July 2021 onwards.

The 2 way courier services was resumed around 19th of July and passports were directed to various offices before they were delivered to VFS Delhi.

Personally for me, my pp first travlled to Chandigarh and there on to Delhi.

However, you can always call and ask for your status with VFS, no harm whatsoever.

pink2019

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi,

Today, mine dependent spouse got message ("The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ---------- has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. ") , but mine is still with IRCC. Also, no update has happened on GC Key

Is it usual, anyone experienced same.?

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
PP submission email will go to the primary applicant only. Once you raise the pick up request using a webform and pay the fees, separate emails will come with AWB numbers for each applicant.
Thank you so very much … I have received only one letter with awb no … then I think I ll have to wait for the other two letters …

sirneeva

Mar 13, 2014
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with File
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
Hi guys, when filling vfs courier form What should I write in first name & last name section if my full name is in Given names section ??
Should I put my full name in first name and also my full name in last name section ?

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi guys, when filling vfs courier form What should I write in first name & last name section if my full name is in Given names section ??
Should I put my full name in first name and also my full name in last name section ?
I put Not Applicable

sirneeva

Mar 13, 2014
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with File
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi

Akso

May 28, 2021
Hello guys,

My husband's passport was picked up on 22 October and is in process at IRCC since 26 October.
If anyone with the same timeline gets an update, please let me know.

(I know due to Diwali holidays there will be a delay in the Passport visa stamping, however, lets hope for the best:))