+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi i got pre arrival letter on 24 march.and sattus show in process.vo is delhi.applied in sep 2020.when i can passport reqest.pls rply

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
hello i have a question, i reserve the hotel in vancouver with Triple occupancy now one of my friend receive the comfirmation emai mentioning their name only.. then how we another two get the confirmations with ours name also.. oh his confirmations only mentions 3 adults.. pls ifanyone knows about this pls help...

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Did any one got an email from VFS with tracking ID and further AWB On April 2nd?

I submitted 2 passport, one for my father and one for my mother. Passports were delivered to VFS chandigarh on April 1st. I got the email with tracking ID and further AWB for my father but haven’t recieved any email for my mother yet.
anyone in same situation as me?
Any recommendation on this please?

archita123

Mar 19, 2021
hello i have a question, i reserve the hotel in vancouver with Triple occupancy now one of my friend receive the comfirmation emai mentioning their name only.. then how we another two get the confirmations with ours name also.. oh his confirmations only mentions 3 adults.. pls ifanyone knows about this pls help...
Hi Can you please share your processing timeline?

Jul 18, 2017
Guys, I am really scared with the night curfew and covid cases surge in Delhi. I hope our passports get stamped and the embassy to continue work even if a lockdown is announced in Delhi

What do you guys think? Is lockdown a possibility in Delhi and embassies shutting down??

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Guys, I am really scared with the night curfew and covid cases surge in Delhi. I hope our passports get stamped and the embassy to continue work even if a lockdown is announced in Delhi

What do you guys think? Is lockdown a possibility in Delhi and embassies shutting down??
Dear International Student , am observing, you are getting worried on every other step. So stop fretting and be positive. Do you have any control on the lockdown ? Give things some time and things should be ok.

Jul 18, 2017
Dear International Student , am observing, you are getting worried on every other step. So stop fretting and be positive. Do you have any control on the lockdown ? Give things some time and things should be ok.
you are right. Its just that there is so much uncertainty at this time, I think a lot and mainly its all negative thoughts that come in my mind.
But i really like your advice, will try to be positive...