+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

rahulgajipara

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
After making the payment, take the screenshot of payment confirmation (Transaction ID details) and send it in reply to the same email trail, you got the payment link, they will then share the AWB tracking number and pickup time and slot details, if your area is serviceable else you may receive an email with list of courier offices near to you place of stay and you may be requested to go and drop the package yourself at any of the courier offices in that list..

Hope this helps!!
Is it necessary to send them screenshot?.
I replied them that I made payment. Unfortunately, not receive AWB after 36 hrs.
any suggestion or help please
thanks

SJ_14

Mar 11, 2021
Anyone received email/update regarding stamping today ??
Not yet. Mine is also under process since 24th. Haven’t heard anything. Do let me know if you get any update. And is there any update on your GC Account regarding the application?

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Did any one got an email from VFS with tracking ID and further AWB On April 2nd?

I submitted 2 passport, one for my father and one for my mother. Passports were delivered to VFS chandigarh on April 1st. I got the email with tracking ID and further AWB for my father but haven’t recieved any email for my mother yet.